Oh my :'(

Hiya everyone,

I started again today, I'm 2lbs lighter although I've eaten from 4pm the past 3 days.
It's my last night with my family.
Then back to uni with locked cupboards and no food. Early train back tomorrow so no food temptations. I was just wondering do I get through today or have a family meal tonight? Can't decide what to do. If I was going to have the meal, I'm having two shakes and then only the meal? Hmmm xx

Just have the meal and enjoy tonight. Start afresh tomorrow when you can focus completely.

Just have the meal and enjoy tonight. Start afresh tomorrow when you can focus completely.

Okay Caroline, I will. I like that my cupboards are locked at uni. And also I have no good so I'm hoping from tomorrow I'll be able to follow it properly :( x

You will! There'll be a lot less temptation at uni.

Hi ladies, not having a great night tonight.

I've felt really down the past week and the advice is exactly what I need but I don't feel any better. I'm just so annoyed at myself :(
Properly starting tomorrow. I hope the next 6 months go quick :( xxx

We are with you every step of the way, if you want us that is? Xxx

We are with you every step of the way, if you want us that is? Xxx

Yes baby cake! I don't know what is do without this forum! The advice me support is amazing! From lovely people. But only I can help myself. I'm hoping once I'm in the 17's and I start losing weight I'll feel better.
How long does it take to go into ketosis and stop feeling hungry? xxx

Why don't u try something were u get a weekly weigh in and help afterwards through to eating normal foods x

I've wrote out a weekly weigh in diary now, ordered myself some scales. So hopefully once I'm back at uni tomorrow with no food in, once I get through my first day, then my first week it'll become easier. I plan to do that sugar puff :) once I've done a refeed for two weeks in July. I plan to join weight watchers, so I get a weekly weigh in, no nasty surprise weight gains. Xx

This is a hard diet and people often don't realise that. Just try again and give it 100% every day for a whole week and you will see ketosis and a good weight loss

Can I jump on the 'I totally know how you feel' band wagon???

Ive been mucking around with CC and LL since 08 when I was first living away & uni student, now back in my home town and a mature student and still a fatty! I never got right down like most of you did, only ever managed 3 stone loss at most and always put back on whatever I lost, plus an extra stone. In Nov one morning I weighed and I saw 20st for the first time in my life. Im only 24 :( I pretty much died inside and have been trying ever since. Been on healthy eating and have lost some weight but as of monday Im going to use up all my CC, LL, celebrity slim and tesco meal replacement packs ups! So if you need someone else on the journey with you Im in!

Im hoping you guys can all help me, as Ive never actually lost that much, or lasted longer than 3 months!

Laura x

Can I jump on the 'I totally know how you feel' band wagon???

Ive been mucking around with CC and LL since 08 when I was first living away & uni student, now back in my home town and a mature student and still a fatty! I never got right down like most of you did, only ever managed 3 stone loss at most and always put back on whatever I lost, plus an extra stone. In Nov one morning I weighed and I saw 20st for the first time in my life. Im only 24 :( I pretty much died inside and have been trying ever since. Been on healthy eating and have lost some weight but as of monday Im going to use up all my CC, LL, celebrity slim and tesco meal replacement packs ups! So if you need someone else on the journey with you Im in!

Im hoping you guys can all help me, as Ive never actually lost that much, or lasted longer than 3 months!

Laura x

Of course you can! My first day today :)
I'm planning to be here until the end of June, so a good six months so I'll be here for ya :)!
I finish for summer from uni in July and on the 16th I plan to go on holiday. So I want to be slim and beach ready!
We can do this :) have you tried setting some goals? X

Good luck with your first day today!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck honey. Get your bikini out and try it on. Take a picture and look at it in moments of weakness.

I've got a horrid picture from my Christmas party as my screen saver. Every time I pick up my iPad, or turn on my laptop I see it. Fat is on understatement. It reminds me about the bloke walking towards me in the city centre that shouted fat slag at me as he was passing!!! People standing by we're so shocked. His mate made a sheepish apologetic look at me as they slimmed into a taxi. I put a very brave face on in front of my mate( very tall, long legs, body to die for type) but I cried when I got home!!! I will never wear that outfit again!,

It's hard when you're back home at your parents house, so much other food around that you could eat to tempt you. When you're at uni the only food there to tempt you is the food that you buy, which you won't. I wish I had my own place, would have a fridge full of water and empty cupboards!

That's outrageous, baby cake! I can't believe someone would be so ignorant as to do that!! Horrible :( good for you turning it into motivation.

That's outrageous, baby cake! I can't believe someone would be so ignorant as to do that!! Horrible :( good for you turning it into motivation.

Thanks spangly. We had some professional shots done at the party and they are up in reception. So even in work there is a reminder!! I will not be beaten. Even if I'm still hungry on day 6 :(

Thanks for the assistance juju! Im not sure about goals yet as I've only ever done sole source etc. Following the celeb slim plan which is 2 shakes 1 meal 3 snacks. Not sure on cals, around 1000 I guess. Not sure what kind of weightloss I'm going to experience with that. I guess I'm hoping 5-10 pounds in jan would be nice.

Babycakes that is just atrocious but I cant say I'm surprised. People are so horrible and I've experienced that first hand. Good on you for turning it on its head tho snd using it for motivation!

People are cruel Babycakes! That's in the past now and unfortunately it's things like that, that haunt us, make us feel terrible about our weight. You are doing something about your weight however he'll always be an arse! X

Mybodyisacage- you're welcome :) I'm always here. And I will be because I need this forum right now lol. I've managed it so far through my first day, not feeling too hungry surprisingly. Feeling quite good about it. How're you feeling today?

:) xxx

I am feeling very positive. In a better frame of mind than before which makes this time feel different. I'm going to get there one way or another, I'm not aiming for perfection but to just get through it.

Glad today went well for you. Any plans for tmrw? Im hoping to go for a swim xx

Back