Oh no, given in after 11 days!!!

RuthMB

I've been so proud of myself for doing well up to now and losing 12lb in my first week. Today was my sons party and I was so good there, had no food and then I got home, sat down and ate some bits and bobs!! How is this going to affect my loss this week and I'll have to get back into ketosis:mad:

I've been so proud of myself for doing well up to now and losing 12lb in my first week. Today was my sons party and I was so good there, had no food and then I got home, sat down and ate some bits and bobs!! How is this going to affect my loss this week and I'll have to get back into ketosis:mad:

Oh Ruth, poor you, dont worry to much, its one week out of your life plan hunny, get back on the shakes, go get weighed on weigh day and see whats what, most people have blips, its what they do after that that matters xxx

Thanks Bev...... will get back onto it tomorrow, it shouldn't be too bad 1 'blip' out of a whole week. I feel soo full now and it was only a little plate of stuff tbh it's not a great feeling!! xxx

Don't worry, you cant undo it now just try to get back on the wagon! Maybe do an extra bit of exercise?

Thanks guys, I can't wait to get the kids back to school on Tues and get to the gym, I'm not working now so I've said I'm gonna treat getting fit and slim like a job, run and gym every week day. And I've just heard today that I have a place on next years London Marathon so if that doesn;t give me motivation then nothing will!!

Back