Oh no, have eaten 5 packs instead of 4 today....

Jemima80

Please tell me I'll stay in ketosis :(
I don't even know how I managed it, I was eaten at v different times today which is the only way I can see it could happen ??
Plus one of the meals I had was a bar which has way more calories than the other packs. I've ended up having 3 x shakes, a soup and a bar.
I'm worried this will take me out of ketosis and atm I'm finding it really easy as I don't feel remotely hungry.

Hi Jemima,
You'll be fine.
It's a good idea to separate your packs and bars into 4 for each day. Can't go wrong then.
Also if you go to work or spend a lot of time travelling or in the car it is a good idea to keep an extra pack with you or in the car or in your drawer at work in case you get delayed or anything unexpected happens.

Phew thanks slender ... I thin it must be because I knew I'd be out most of the day so had my first one with my morning coffee - doh!
Will def get my 4 packs out in the morning from now on!

I managed to do the opposite and have only 3 yesterday.... Should I over-compensate today and have 5 or just leave it?! Xxx

I've had 3 pack days a few times, MrsB. I forget to eat and then can't stomach throwing back another shake or soup before bed so just leave it.

Try not to be naughty like me and do that though! It's not the best thing for your weight loss!

A 5 pack day shouldn't hurt you at all. In fact, I think there was a thread by some nightshift workers recently who regularly have 5 packs?

MrsB, I take 7 freezer bags and when I get home with my packs I divide them into the bags for each day. No getting mixed up then. I was afraid when I started of ending up with 4 packs of one flavour on the last day!

Good plan!! Maybe I'll separate mine! Although I'm always changing my mind!!! Haha!! Xxx

It's eating carbohydrates that will take you out of ketosis. The packs have minimal carbohydrates so I doubt whether an extra one would be enough to do it. I regularly forget to have all 4 - oops :)

Back