Oh no, I blew it!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dennie, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Dennie

Dennie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I feel so disappointed, I was cooking dinner for the family and the aromas were just too much for me and I eventually gave in to two pieces of chicken, then I felt really rubbish and ate two custard creams as well. Boo!

Got to get back on the wagon....:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

You haven't done any damage at all!!!!! OK thing would have been better if you stopped at the chicken, but don't worry about the biccies. You'll be back in ketosis by tomorrow. Trust me! You won't even be hungry.

xx

4. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Please change your mood from 'sad' to something happier. No point in thinking about what you did, you've got to keep your eye on the prize, even when you make a mistake!

xxxx

5. Dennie

Dennie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks, I was getting ready to 'eat the house down'. Tomorrow is another day. Thanks for the encouragement, I think I'll end this day now though before I get myself into any more trouble.

Much appreciated.

;)

6. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Drink some more wawter! get to bed and it will all be ok in the morning!! Hugs xx

7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Never Mind

Yeah, don't worry about it. It's not going to hurt you. Keep your chin up! x x x

:flowers:

8. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    We all have blips so you're not alone. Dont beat yourself up over it, could always have been worse as you said you could have eaten the house down. Today is a new day, get glugging and keep looking forward.

9. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    We all go through bad times thing is not too give up, just forget about it im sure you will be fine.

10. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hey dennie if i had a penny for everyone that gave in to temptation i`d be a rich girl now
    put it behind you and carry on on that cd wagon
    you can do it and from the amount you nibbled on it wouldn`t have done hardly any damage
    so big smiley face today and carry on
    [​IMG]

xx

11. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey hun, as everyone said its only a blip. You'll be back in ketosis in no time - only got the carbs from the bickies to use up and then you'll be back into it. *hugs*

12. Dennie

Dennie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks all, back on the wagon and feeling a lot more energy. Weight loss has slowed down though, only lost 1lb on sunday and 3/4 lb yesterday so was a little disappointed until I measured myself and found that I have lost inches off every part of my body. On the back of my weight card I had to compare the measurements to make sure it was right but I have lost about 1 1/2 inches from everywhere - don't feel so bad now!!

:)

13. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Well done Dennie. I found the inches came off more than the weight seemed to indicate. Its the inches that people see too!
    k9
    x

14. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    That is the way CD works - the scales may show little or no loss but the tape-measure tells a different story!

Well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.