Oh no! I need advice! Help!

kayla6002

Silver Member
I went out last night and drank so much alcohol i think i have gone way over my syns. Is there anyway i can recover from this before my weigh in on wednesday, really want a loss even if its half a pound. Has anyone done this and jumped on the scales and still had a loss? Hope somebody can put my mind at rest.:cry:

Its a funny thing SW sometimes you are 100% & gain or STS, sometimes like you we go overboard & lose weight.

There is no magic cure, just be 100% eat lots of superfree foods & drink plenty of water.

It's not the end of the world if you gain the odd lb or STS.

I know how you feel... not with alcohol as I don't drink but with food. All I do is eat plenty of superfree and speed foods for the rest of the week limit my syns and like someone else said drink lots of water. It may still result in a gain but could be a sts, I know how it can be to beat yourself up but I now just draw a line under it and get straight back on plan :):)

as has already been said draw a line under it and jump straight back on plan!
the most important thing is that you dont think 'oh well' and carry on synning.
if it was me id probably restrict myself to 5 syns a day until weigh in to compensate a little and make sure i drank lots of water and ate speed and superspeed foods.

Thanks for replying, i decided to not have anymore syns till after my weigh in on wednesday i will let you all no how i get on. thanks

Good luck, hopefully with zero sins from now till weigh in you will be able to claw back. I hope you enjoyed your evening...

how are you getting on? dont forget to let us know how weigh in goes!

well i just weighed in and i am so pleased i lost 3 pounds, i did work hard though after the saturday night was really strict.

yay!!!! pleased to hear you lost.
just goes to show that it is important you do it the rest of the time...and not to think well ive already blown it and eat/drink more crap!
well done you xxx

Back