OH NO! Just eaten a tiny omelette...

cat-bee

Silver Member
I have just eaten an omelette....2 and half weeks into SS and have been 100% so far....it was just egg, no butter or milk....do you reckon Ive done much damage?!?:(:(:(

Im so fed up now!!

Cat Bee x

wouldnt have thought so...eggs are mainly protein aren't they?
You will be fine, dont give yourself a hard time about it. Its nearly tomorrow so have a sleep and start tomorrow with your head held high! x

This is gonna sound really harsh and I don't want to be, but do you really want to do CD? Are you really really 200% behind this diet?
You cheated and that can happen to the best of us and I don't think there's much harm done. Bbut I saw a topic about a weekend away and a question about booze as well.,,,
Maybe another diet suits you more, a diet where you are allowed such things? Or a higher step like + or 810?

This is gonna sound really harsh and I don't want to be, but do you really want to do CD? Are you really really 200% behind this diet?
You cheated and that can happen to the best of us and I don't think there's much harm done. Bbut I saw a topic about a weekend away and a question about booze as well.,,,
Maybe another diet suits you more, a diet where you are allowed such things? Or a higher step like + or 810?

I have been completley 100% SS for almost 3 weeks, and not struggled at all, I had a really bad day today and decided I wanted to eat something....that doesnt mean I dont want to stick to SS....I think we can all have bad days and because I have had one tiny slip up, I hardly think that means I should give up SS completly.....and I was asking the question about the alcohol because Im going away for a weekend for a special occasion and wanted to know if I could possibly have a Gin & Tonic...Im pretty sure Im not the only person, in fact know Im not, who has had a slip up so thanks for your concern, but its really not necessary.:rolleyes:

Cat Bee

wouldnt have thought so...eggs are mainly protein aren't they?
You will be fine, dont give yourself a hard time about it. Its nearly tomorrow so have a sleep and start tomorrow with your head held high! x

Thank you sleepybird...I am hoping that because eggs are virtually zero carbs, I'll get away with it....

**knuckles wrapped**

Cat Bee x

Bless ya, you've got me thinking about your omelette now and drooling about the bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms and toast that i would like to go with it! :8855:

Oh Im really sorry!

If it makes you feel any better, I now feel really bloated and horrible, and I really wish I hadn't bothered....I suppose I can learn from this eh? :break_diet:

Thanks again

Cat Bee x

Your not the first and u won't be the last to have a slip up, i've just ate a slice of ham, and i still intend to ss.lol.

Thanks Linda...I am back on SS 100% tomorrow! Ive learned my lesson (until next time....lol) :8855:

Cat Bee x

Me too.:8855:

ive slipped up after 7 weeks and feel pants about it but im back on the wagon, everyone will have these moments at some point.
x

Hi there :)
Egg wont hurt you, theres no carbs. I don't think you need to quit the diet over it!:rolleyes: If your ill or really desperate stick to atkins food and it won't kick you out of ketosis. I'm not saying cheat but if your Ill your body needs extra to heal, it's really not worth risking your health over.:)

It should not affect your weight loss at all, you are doing well, at least you know now it makes you feel dissapointed when you think how far you have come, put it behind you and continue your journey and before you know it you will arrive at your destination x x x

Thanks for all the nice replies guys, I appreciate the support Im given on here...:grouphugg:

Cat Bee x

This diet helps us all learn from our mistakes. You feel rubbish about having a bit of egg, so you probably won't do it again. x

sorry but i had a little giggle about this one..:D it was the 'OH NO' bit that made me giggle... :D

i know what you mean... SO many times, ive said ' OH NO ! :eek: .....ive just eaten a whole packet of jaffa cakes!!

like it was an 'accident' and i diddnt mean to. the packet just fell out of the cupboard, opened itself and the jaffas fell in my mouth , one by one.. ...lol :D

did the eggs accidently break themselves in the pan and cook themselves into an omlette..

:D:D:D:D:D

:8855: I know, but it was honestly as if I wasnt thinking when I was cooking and eating it.....it was only when I was finished I thought...OH NO, what the hell have I done?! :8855:

Cat Bee x

Its only one blip hun so dont let it beat ya up!! As it was only an egg as well I dont think ya done any serious damage just learn from it and get yourself back on the wagon again.

Now if it had been Easter eggs, then we may have more of an issue.......!! x

Back