OH no no no no

ive been naughty this week i know it?! does anyone else get this nasty feeling that they ahve been terrible and not lost anything. can i undo any damage before wednesday? ive had popcorn (groan gave in!) a white bread tuna sandwich today, yesterday had a burger with the trimmings and 2 buttercream cakes and i cant remember friday cos i got so drunk on thursday that i lost the whole day argh nooooo

panic!!!!! x

sorry rant over ....

I'm in the same boat this week, far too much alcohol. I blame Tesco for putting Bourbon on offer at just £8.00 a bottle, I thought I'd buy 2, one for next week but errmmm I've drank them both !! :(

I'm not an alcoholic, honestly lol :booboo:

We've all done it, dont worry too much, just get straight back too it. It's only when naughty days turn into naughty weeks the big damage is done.

hahah me niether i went shopping at 9am on thursday and rocked up at home at 11pm drunk off my head with my shopping bags haha

i had a great time! lol x

Gosh Erin, that must have been a long short cut home on Thursday, LOL......

We all have bad week's occassionly, you must just put it behind you now and start again......

You have 3 days before WI so if you can stick to SuperFree foods and the diet 100% with a bit of exercise thrown in, and cut right back on your syns, you could STS or if you are very lucky you could lose a 1lb, so good luck with it.

Plus, drink plenty of water, it really does help, best wishes.

Last edited:
Back