Oh !!!!! no one missed me!!!!!

fillymum

synful soul
I have been absent without leave for several days because I have had no internet connection............and no one missed me !!!!!!! BOO HOO !!!

I have to cry into my unsyned glass of rioja !!!!

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww of course we missed you! :) xxx

Of course you were missed, I hope that you are ok XXXX

Of course we missed you dopey! Cute new avatar pic BTW, is that one of this years foals? So gorgeous! xxx

Oh !!!! I am so happy........I WAS MISSED........*cries into synned glass of rioja * !!!

I LOVE YOU ALL (soppy moo !!) LOL !!!!

haha! we are all soppy here! xxxx

Yes, we are all soppy AND we all missed you. :)
xx

I have been absent without leave for several days because I have had no internet connection............and no one missed me !!!!!!! BOO HOO !!!

I have to cry into my unsyned glass of rioja !!!!

hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Er, hello do we know you?

Sorry, this is a local thread for local posters. None of you "johnny-foreigners";)

Welcome back mumsy, we did really miss you, but our (infamous) English reserve prevented us showing our true feelings.

Well, hows that for cheek! :snooty: How on earth can you say we didn't miss you? :nono:
Did you not hear the pining whines at the last full moon?! Or see said moon's doleful pout?!
Well that's the last time I go out after midnight in me jammies :snooty:
Besides, if there were lots of posts for you, you may have said we were stalking you! :giggle: :giggle:

Love you fillymum :kissass:

Yes I had this awful, billious feeling in my heart. Fortunately it was just trapped wind, so were you actually away then?

:p

Yes I had this awful, billious feeling in my heart. Fortunately it was just trapped wind, so were you actually away then?

:p

:rotflmao:

Back