OH NO ,TOTM

sallysumo

OH NO :sigh: TOTM .It's day 6 and feeling really focused and stuck to lipotrim all week then boom that bloomin monthly pain in the bum arrives.Do hope this won't affect my weigh in tomorrow night .

Aww, I'm sure it won't. You'll do brilliantly! :) I have my weigh-in tomorrow too. Don't forget to post in the Weekly Weigh In forum to let us all know. Good luck!

Hi there. I have mine too. I suspect that and not drinking enough water may have made my loss less visible this week but I still managed to lose 4 lbs and that means I managed 1 stone in 3 weeks. I need to drink more water though. I get constipation and backache if I don't - so I need to work on it. Good luck for the weigh in.

Dont feel down, things could be worse! I have PCOS and i have a month long period every four months instead of a week every month. That month is the worst EVER. Seriously is so draining and miserable and it lasts for an entire month.

So dont feel down - it could be much worse!!

I got mine on my sixth day too Sally but still managed to lose 13lbs so good luck tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow Sally, I'm sure you'll be ok and have a great weight loss. Try a hot water bottle to help with the pain, a nice cup of peppermint tea and maybe a couple of paracetamol to make you more comfortable.

Al30 well done on the weight loss!! That's fantastic.
Sally I'm sorry to hear TOTM but brilliant advise, hot water bottle, peppermint tea and 2 paracetamol.

Back