oh no way

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I have been on Lipotrim for almost two weeks and i have cheated 3/4 times, my last being yesterday.

I am back on the shakes today and i am getting annoyed at myself. I only lost like 2 pounds in the first week due to cheating, and the longest i have done is 3 days.

Can someone please help and give me so much needed advice? I really want to lose this weight but am finding it hard breaking the hunger after about 2/3 days.

:cry::mad::cry::cry::cry::break_diet:

Last edited:
Hi

Im sorry to hear that your not managing to go a few days without cheating, the problem with this is that your not giving your body time to get into ketosis. It seems like just as your getting there you eat food, which cannot be done. When you hit ketosis you wont be hungry so it will be easier but it takes between 3-5 days to get into ketosis. When you are in ketosis you will also start burning your body fat and therefore lose weight.

If you cant get into this stage I dont think the diet is gonna work for you, you need to be really strict with it and eating just isnt a option.

Yeah i find it tough when it really matters, i think i am going to give it another shot and put 110% in this time (from today) and try and get into ketosis, my WI is next Wed

Hiya Minimin

Im starting again today as well as I had a bad few days so why not start again with me today, Ive got my shakes and Ive got my water and sweetner.

Im aiming to get into ketosis by monday so if you do it over the wkend you will be fine and will have a good weight loss come wednesday. It is really hard and I also really struggle but you do need to get into ketosis for it to work.

So give it another go and see how it goes, you can do it, you will be please with yourself if you manage to do more than 3 days without food :)

I messed up as well this week on day 2 so started again on Wednesday, it usually takes me 5 days to get into ketosis so I could have really kicked myself. My policy is drink the water and just take one day at a time (and keep o the scales as water weighs heavy.

Hi Minimin, I started on tuesday just gone and have found it really hard to not eat. I have been so tempted all the time to eat. But I feel so proud of myself because I have not done despite some real temptations like on Tuesday went to a friends house and they ate KFC in front of me, My parents had fish and chips on Wednesday night - and boy did that smell nice.

However I very nearly gave in this morning when people were talking about their plans for the weekend and I really really really wanted to have some food - but I went to the ladies and had a little cry reminding myself why I am on this and what I want to acheive. The hunger pains are the hardest to bear but I seem to be able to sate them with a hot black coffee sweetened - my mind and body seem to be tricked into thinking that they are having something naughty.

I also try and make the shakes last as long as possible and not drink them too quickly (doubt it makes much difference but my tummy seems to think it does! lol)

I am not saying that this will be easy but you just have to remember why you started this and it does get better. Good Luck and keep trying

I think you should keep telling yourself why you're doing it, what difference it will make to your whole life (including the years you could be adding to life expectancy by not being overweight!)

Have a treat lined up for finishing a whole week without cheating. It should get easier to not eat once you're in ketosis :)

Good luck and don't give up - you can achieve fantastic weight loss on LT and i really hope you do :)

Hi everyone, ive just started today. Feel like i climbing the walls a bit. Pacing around the house drinking peppermint tea and water, head a bit thick but just need to get over the first few cold turkey days and hopefully i will start to see results.
Come on girls, we can do it together!

now everyone, its like this if you do not stick to it 100% it will not work TFR means TFR so that means NO food, sorry to lecture lads

I think that the hardest part is understanding and realising that you are not going to eat food for however many weeks/months. Its a hard thing to understand. TFR is easily said but not so easily done. I am sooo craving something to eat right now - I am not sure if I can hold out - I am doing my best but ..... It might be the fact that I have a rotten headache and feel really tired - but I am going to try and see if I can make it to my first weighin on Monday at the very least.

Come on all you newbies...if a serial dieter like myself can do it, with 38 years of yo-yo dieting behind me, anyone can do it. As soon as ketosis kicks in you wont want to eat. It took me about 11 days, longer than most, before I didnt crave food. I never cheated ONCE and after my first weeks weight loss of 9.5 lbs, I never wanted to. 3 stone is 10 weeks was SO easy....you heard me right!! It was easy 'cos there was no shopping for ingredients, no weighing and measuring, no cooking different meals for the family....just rip it, tip it, add ice, wizz it and drink it.......simples....squeak!!!!! And yeas, I still shopped, cooked and baked for my OH, gladly!!! As the weight dropped off, my confidence soared...and I treated myself with bags, accessories and then beautiful clothes that I look great in! So do yourselves the biggest favour in the world and do Lipotrim 100%. Best of love and hugs xxx.

Thank you for the posts, it really helps and gives me encouragement.

Blondie, yes i think ill ill aim to get to Monday without eating that way ill be on day 4 and hopefully in Ketosis. It would be good to keep in contact with you/or someone like on email or something to see how the other person is getting on and giving each other direct encouragement.

Come on DCG.
Ive a got a thick head but know it will be worth it! Dont cheat, please!
We are doing this diet all for the same reasons.
We dont want to be fat anymore.
We are fed up of looking like we do.
We are sick of making excuses.
We want to look nice in our clothes.
We want to feel good about ourselves.
We want to improve our health.

Just reading everyones posts shows the diet works, we just need to stay focused on why we have started it in the first place.
If need be i will get undressed and stand in front of the mirror naked to remind myself why im doing it. No more self loathing.
We can look like that girl walking down the street we have always envied. x

I think you need to set yourself up a treat for the end of the week and keep the focus on that to stop you from cheating.

I don`t think the diet will work for you if you can`t reach Ketosis stage without eating :( Sorry :(

I`m surprised I`ve not been hungry at all but am wondering if it`s all the water I`m drinking - Are you making sure you drink enough??

Good Luck for the week ahead x

Come on DCG.
Ive a got a thick head but know it will be worth it! Dont cheat, please!
We are doing this diet all for the same reasons.
We dont want to be fat anymore.
We are fed up of looking like we do.
We are sick of making excuses.
We want to look nice in our clothes.
We want to feel good about ourselves.
We want to improve our health.

Just reading everyones posts shows the diet works, we just need to stay focused on why we have started it in the first place.
If need be i will get undressed and stand in front of the mirror naked to remind myself why im doing it. No more self loathing.
We can look like that girl walking down the street we have always envied. x

:D i guess that I shall be on this forum for a while keeping inspired. I am taking it one day at a time - this evening will have another Chicken soup and an early night. I am not as hungry as other days so far this week so am feeling ok. I am getting some flapjacks from the pharmacist to see if that will help with my "need to eat" rather than drink and to be honest I think that will help a great deal. I'm not defeated yet so am hanging in there. :D Thanks for the support :D

I think it would really help me having someone to diet with, Blondie it would be good to like email each other like daily or every other day to see how you're getting on and like give each other like words of encouragement.

Hi,
sorry you (and others who posted on here) are having a hard time getting into ketosis, it is sooooo worth it when you do, as you do not care about that food any more, you still see it, smell it but no tasting and you don't want to either. It is like a magic wand has been waved over you. There has been some great advice given on here, so I won't add to it except to say, support eachother through this first tough week, come on here for support from the rest of us, drink the water and soon that magic first weigh in will come around. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

thank doirin, i just mixed a vanilla shake today, its so nice when your hungry!

hiya im on day 5 and i must admit im finding it hard BUT all i keep focussing on is that im going to look so damn hot when im thin it'll be worth it!!

just put everything into in, and when the first week passes, without cheating, it'll be worth it

i cant wait for my first weigh in!

Hiya

You have been given such good advice so far on the post.....all I can add is that we are all in it together and not one of us can say we dont understand.

We have all experienced the headaches, the cold, the cravings, etc......but I can honestly say "hand on heart" it gets easier. My experience is that I had the hunger pangs for weeks on end, whereas most people it disappears as soon as they get into ketosis...but, I didnt care, I just wanted to be thinner and healthier so I was prepared for anything.

I grow my own fruit/veg and I have two large allotments and throughout the whole 11 weeks I have harvested and cooked food for my hubby...I just know that food doesnt figure in my life at the minute.

I had a goal in mind, I wanted to get there, and I just thought a few weeks of not eating was worth it.

I think what I am trying to say in a round about way is that this is hard, but if you focus on the negative you wont see the goal you have in mind. YOu need to get your head around the fact that this is a TFR plan, which means no food, so no point keep reminding yourself you cant eat, and that you are hungry...cause it wont change other than how you feel and you getting positive.

I am not being hard, I am just trying to get you to realise you can do this....I took it one week at a time, as I just thought at the beginning I couldnt do it..boy, am I so glad I did..I feel the best I have ever felt in my entire life...the feeling is euphoric..better than any bar of chocolate or meal! Seriously.....

I know it is ok for me to say now as I am on Wk 11, but I have been where you are and the torture you give yourself with all the thoughs is unbearable,,but the only way I got through it was deciding my motto was to be positive in everything and to look to the future...as it was in my hands only.

Sorry, a bit waffly, but I do hope you all support each other, (those that are finding it tough) and realise you can all get there! Sooner than you probably realise and you will all be singing and dancing in a few weeks time a good stone or more lighter.

Go for it girls, and be positive and keep your goal right at the forefront of your mind, not food! That will be there soon..

Take good care!!

Back