oh no

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
TOTM came two days too early. it is my wi night tonight :mad: and i have got a banging headache.

:grouphugg:

Keep your chin up, hope you get a good result this week and if you don't cos of the dreaded AF then you will get it next week!

Ah, you never know, you may be suprised! (unless you have a sneaky peak on your own scales!!)

Dont tell yourself it will not go your way,stay positve and even if the loss is not as big as you thought it will show next week. You may even get a nice suprise

You could be surprised.....but don't worry whatever happens your body will adjust and you will have a good loss next week, so maybe you will have to be patient for another week, good luck with your WI tonight, and I hope your headache is better, best wishes, X

ah how annoying mine normally does that. I am sure you will get a good result today but if you dont then keep in your mind that you definatly will have a good lost next week!

Sends hugs! (glad I'm past all that!)

Awww, that's rotton luck. I hope you have a good result tonight and that your head feels better soon. x

TOTM came two days too early. it is my wi night tonight :mad: and i have got a banging headache.

look on the brightside... it came, could have been looking at a 2 stone gain lol. good luck with the WI

xx

Back