oh no :(

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
so its my 1st week this week and my WI tomorrow, i was doing dead well then I went on a night out :cry: drank lots and lots of beer and then a curry and my scales havent moved!! Im so upset I dont even want to go to WI tomorrow now ill be so embarressed!!!! xx

Don't panic! By tonorrow that might have changed! Besides, think of what the damage could have been if you hadn't been following the plan - chances are you would have gained rather than maintained! And at least if you do maintain, you know why! Besides, life is for living, not just for slimming :)

Life is never going to let you be 'good' all the time- sometimes things happen which you either can't control, or actually just want to enjoy yourself rather than worry 'oh no, how many syns in...' etc etc. Life doesn't work around your diet, you have to work your diet around life- and for most people that inevitably means having some 'off plan' moments!
For example, I used to LOVE Dominoes pizza and me and my OH used to get it regularly- I've cut it out now, but I know that one day, I will eat pizza again and enjoy it- the difference is that I don't do it every week. SW is about flexibility, and in this case you were flexible. Don't feel bad, accept that you may have caused yourself to STS, and move on.
As has been said already- it might change by tomorrow- if you WI at group, and you were using different scales, that will make a difference, as will time of day, clothes worn.
See how you get on tomorrow- might not be as bad as you expect. Good luck :D

Thanks guys :eek:) it is so rare I go out (last night out was April!) and was with a big group so we were all sharing bottle of wine etc etc I hope I dont gain ill be happy staying the same then I can really get stuck in from tomorrow xxxx

Why are you weighing yourself on your own scales, which may I remind you don't count, :rolleyes:

The only scales which count are those at WI, you really shouldn't upset yourself by going on any other scales mid-week.

Any what if the scales haven't moved, it's not the end of the world, you've another week ahead of you. In real life you will find you often have events like these, you just have to do your best.;)

{{{{Hugs}}}}}

so its my 1st week this week and my WI tomorrow, i was doing dead well then I went on a night out :cry: drank lots and lots of beer and then a curry and my scales havent moved!! Im so upset I dont even want to go to WI tomorrow now ill be so embarressed!!!! xx

Honestly don't worry, you know you went out, so just accept whatever may or may not be and move on. That's the joy of slimming world you get start fresh each day. No one will judge, and to be honest in Imagine therapy you'll see you're in it with a bunch of people who just want to support and help you.

don't panic! is your WI in the morning? mine is, i never weigh myself as night because you always weigh more!

if you have been really good all week i really don't think one night will destroy all of your good work.. keep calm and carry on :)

Back