Oh no.....

NatashaGabrielle

Ok i dont know if anyone noticed i have not been around this weekend... i have been naughty! started on Friday night where i went Christmas Shopping and ended up having a meal out... it was so nice and i couldnt get back on track and i ate and ate and ate all weekend! How silly of me! Anyway lets put a line under my naughtyness i just cheated myself out a weeks loss... i am a fool! So back on the CD today feeling positive and ready to forget this weekend and carry on with my journey and get to goal! No one said this would be easy right? :sigh:

Hey sweetie,

Well done for feeding up ;)

And well done for drawing a line under it too!

Stay strong, stay on track & keep you eye on your goals

Good luck

Xxx

Hi NatashaGabrielle

Gosh...I'd love a meal right now :eating:, I love eating out :sigh:!
I suppose the bluff is when we eat is to not go off the rails, which is my famous trick. I could go commando battlefield style on my elbows pulling myself along a buffet table with my mouth open...sad but true :eek:!!!
Watch how thin people eat. My sister-in-law (skinny) loves food, but she will eat 2 cream crackers with a slither of cheese and cress sprinkles for lunch and say she is full. Her idea of a fry up is one fried egg on a crustless slice of toast and 3 mushrooms...and she likes it like that. My hubby is pretty much the same. Never eats breakfast, maybe has a small lunch, if that, then whatever I've cooked for supper, smaller portion please!
I am terrified if I'm honest going off CD. I really do not want to put myself through this again (It would then be the third time). I lost 3 stone the last time :(!
Try not to let yourself be depressed about it, this hopefully is a journey of self discovery. You sound like such a lovely person. Take it slowly, you will get there. Don't let the beating you are giving yourself drive you the cookie jar :p!
Good luck!

Ohh gun ddoonntt beat urself up!!!

Did u get a txt buddy in the end???

I'm happy to volunteer if u still want support xx

Look - I always tell my kids that there's nothing wrong with making mistakes if you take them as a learning opportunity. So - what happened that you ended up having a meal?

were you with other people? did they know about the diet? if they did, then they're really unhelpful people to be around - they either need to change or you need to avoid them. If they didn't know, then could you think about going public? or if not - prepare some cast iron excuses so that you're completely prepared if eating out is suggested again.

could you avoid the triggers altogether? make sure you're not out at mealtime / don't go anywhere with nice food / shop online?

did you succumb because you felt unrewarded and you wanted something nice? could you have booked in for a manicure or something while your friends were eating?

don't just forget about it and move on. learn from it and move on stronger.

good luck, petal.

dont worry , i think most of us have done that , me for one, once u lose track you can easily go downhill..

i am on my day 3 of restart and i am determined not to go downhill again.. i am on my TOTM so its more difficult as i usually crave choc and carbs but i am determined to be good regardless of what life throws at me :)

depends how much you want it. if you want to lose weight so much you will be determined to do it.

spangles said:
Look - I always tell my kids that there's nothing wrong with making mistakes if you take them as a learning opportunity. So - what happened that you ended up having a meal?

were you with other people? did they know about the diet? if they did, then they're really unhelpful people to be around - they either need to change or you need to avoid them. If they didn't know, then could you think about going public? or if not - prepare some cast iron excuses so that you're completely prepared if eating out is suggested again.

could you avoid the triggers altogether? make sure you're not out at mealtime / don't go anywhere with nice food / shop online?

did you succumb because you felt unrewarded and you wanted something nice? could you have booked in for a manicure or something while your friends were eating?

don't just forget about it and move on. learn from it and move on stronger.

good luck, petal.

Brilliant advice n i fully agree. I binged 9days ago n made sure I not only came back on track but also learnt. Gold star for that please? Hehe x

:bighug:But well done for getting back on it!! I knew something was up when I noticed u'd stopped yr posting lol!

Listen to spangles....good advice and look at the mega weight loss success too, so spangles knows what she's talking about!!

were you with other people? did they know about the diet? if they did, then they're really unhelpful people to be around - they either need to change or you need to avoid them.

With her brother who, being a typical male, will think one meal won't do any harm lol! Thing is when u do have a weak moment, at least try to make the choice a healthy choice and not a totally bad choice, darling. Pork chop, chips etc....is not a good choice even if it was damn tasty lol!

How's 2day going? Been trying to reach you to give some support. Xxxx

Thanks EVERYONE!!

Dreaded tonight :( walking alone down that hall way to the WI room to see my CDC and fess up!! She was very understanding but gave me some harsh words too which was needed! Stood on scales and lost 1lb I know its only a 1lb but i was soooo happy as i thought i had put weight on! Really learnt my lesson this week because the eating was just NOT worth it!! Back on the diet now so i am going for it again :D!

Thanks for everyones kind words and support i really needed it! Oh and mum my Internet is out >.< I phoned Sky and its a problem outside with the line and there going to send someone out... god knows when that will be :S xxxx

Nooooo!! How's a mummy gonna keep in touch with her little chicklet?

Hey, you still had a loss...that's absolutely brilliant and I bet that's given you a lift darling from those dieting blues? Just keep focused now on the next weigh in and how good your going to feel when you see those scales and that flab melt away? Keep on track little one, your doing so well.

XXXxxxx

Back