oh no

i am afraid I do not know. I am sure someone will come along soon adn answer though

hey, by my understanding you are allowed pepper in your soup??pretty sure you are but don't take my word for it. All i know is that in my first week i had about 6 soups and had pepper and paparika in it all the time and i lost a stone!!xx
good luck and dont worry xx

By the book and I mean LT rules, nothing, zero, zilch should be added but I always do

The Pharmacist I go to said we are allowed pepper, chilli flakes and paprika, but I wont be adding anything else to mine, because I wont be having no more of the disgustingly awful gross soup........lol

yep some chemist do say that but Lipotrim simply say no to any additives, I actually add:-
Smoked Paprika
Black pepper
Ground pepper
Garam Masala
Cheyenne Pepper
BUT NEVER ADD SALT
and its all done me no harm.

Pepper is okay. Do not add salt.

I have always added Pepper, Chili Flakes and Garlic Granules to my soup and really enjoy it. It's never affected my losses at all.

Thanks for the advice everyone,i read it on the prestwich pharmacy site and panicked,if i cant have it then i wouldnt be able to eat the soup. x

as others have said i was told i was ok with pepper chilli powder which is what i added although i dont do the soup no more to be honest lol

Back