Oh Noes!

Took a week off to go to a wedding and on holiday.
It's ok, I said to myself, I can have a shake for breakfast and bar for lunch and a small meal in the evening avoiding carbs of course.
Now after eating everything in sight i've put on 9 pounds in 10 days!
Feeling stupid, fat and sluggish and am hoping I can put it behind me and start again from today. *Fingers crossed*

Oh please don't say that, I'm off on holiday in four weeks and its all inclusive and I'm terrified I'll put it all back on. I've spent a fortune on the holiday so I'm not doing CD whilst I'm away

Its soo hard when you are away, or out in social situations. I caved in on Saturday and had an off day. Am now paranoid I wont lose anything when I get weighed on Wednesday even though I have been good all the other days.
What about trying to have some treats but limit them when you are away, and try and have salad with every meal to at least tempt you off lots of carbs? Plus if you still drink lots of water, hopefully that will help too!
Good luck, and enjoy your hols :)

The way I look at it timsmom is that I would have eaten the same amount if I hadn't been dieting beforehand and then i'd be in an even worse situation.
I pretty much ate everything in sight for ten days so i'm sure you'll do better then me. Have a great time!

I think that as long as you enjoyed it at the time, it's ok. Just get straight back on the wagon. With CD, you know you can lose that in two to three weeks without issues anyway :)

Reminds me of christmas this year, I gained 10.5lb between christmas and new year! Argh! LOL

Good luck getting back on plan!

LOL Thanks ladies - I'll do my best and Like you say, if you put it on, get back on the wagon and you'll drop the excess in a week or two!!

Back