Oh noooo

Bexi84

yes ive slipped up tonite, after 3 days i caved :cry: Not giving up tho, what happens now, will i have really messed up? I get weighed on Thursday!!!!

depends what you slipped up with? i havent started this diet yet so i am not 100% sure. but draw a line in the sand, and get right back on track tomorrow, if its thursday is ur weigh day then u still have 3 more days of doing the shakes to make up for it

i know the feeling of having to be around food its so tempting but get your head round it you have only had a blip, start again fresh monday morning best day to start:)

Its soo frustrating, i thought i was doing okay! Will start again tomorrow, need to keep drinking plenty of water!

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's very hard when you first start on the programme. To combat my temptations I sniff things. Sounds bizarre I know but it really works. Anything from chocolate buttons to cooked veg :s. I've been on lipotrim for eight weeks and have lost four stone. Just keep it in your head that the deprivation is all worth it. See tomorrow as a new day and get back on the wagon. Good luck.

Hey CuriousCat you are not alone, I'm also a foodie sniffer and boy it makes me feel as though I am kinda eating the food I make for the family. Sadddd but true.

Bexi84 don't worry about the diet too much as you have ALL of US Lipotrim cronnies to keep you company aswell as to see you through the good and the not so good times (in exchange I'm sure all of us would like to see your Weddings pics when you get married) xx

Last edited:
To combat my temptations I sniff things. Sounds bizarre I know but it really works. Anything from chocolate buttons to cooked veg :s. I've been on lipotrim for eight weeks and have lost four stone. Just keep it in your head that the deprivation is all worth it. luck.

me too thought i was the only one. everytime my kids have had something that looks nice il sit there sniffing it lol. i had to peel a satsuma for them yesterday and sat there all afternoon just sniffing my hand.

I'm sooo happy I'm not the only food sniffer out there; the thing is it really really works. I even cook food and bake things for people because it's like satisfying a craving. When you get so many weeks in you're so afraid of breaking ketosis and going mad and stuffing your face you'll try anything. I feel like I've really build up a resistance. I'm not saying I don't get hungry days, I do but I'm learning to live with them.

im the same im so scared of breaking ketosis too. does anyone know if you dont drink water for a long period of time whether that breaks ketosis ie you drink alot in the morning and evening but not during the day. thanks

Why we must drink the water is really to provide our liver and possibly other organs the h2o it requires for it to work healthily and I suppose that may/ can affect us in ketosis

I don't know whether it breaks ketosis but I'd imagine it would make you feel really uncomfortable and hungry. I drink four litres everyday without fail but I do it throughout the day so by 9pm every night I've drank my goal intake.

I don't know whether it breaks ketosis but I'd imagine it would make you feel really uncomfortable and hungry. I drink four litres everyday without fail but I do it throughout the day so by 9pm every night I've drank my goal intake.

i know i was doing that he first week but im now having to fast from sunrise to sunset due to religious reasons and im trying to fit all the water intake in the mornings and evenings but just worried it will make me ill or not lose so much. im confused theres only 2 weeks left of fasting though what do you think?

hi spyro, seeing that its ramadan fasting please go and see your doctor just to be safe rather than 'sorry'.

Last edited:
hi spyro, seeing that its ramadan fasting please go and see your doctor just to be safe rather than 'sorry'.

yes thanks hun i will have to go.

Came back with avengance lol! Im sticking to it, wanted to eat this morning but i had a sneaky luck on the scales and ive lost 6lbs woooo! Kept me away from the food! I hope ive lost more by the time my weigh in comes on Thursday!

hey guys i am struggling a bit today but not for food but for alcohol!!! i was a big drinker before i started lipotrim and today for the first time since starting i really needed a drink, i have just been lying listening to music really wanting a cocktail or something.............its so so hard :-(

it doesnt help that i am feelning heavily down today x

Hi so so hopeful, sorry to hear you're feeling so low hun, this is a difficult diet but its really about alot more than just looseing the weight, its also about realising why we over-ate in the first place, I know even on my day 2 I'm being challenged to address my hunger....am I really hungry, yes! But hungry for what???

I want a better life, one where I feel good about myself.:)

I also used to drink alot, escpecially since I'm not working now, I've been going round to my friends house and cracking open the white wine on an all too regular basis, but it's not like we can never drink again, this is just afew months out of your whole life, and look how well you are doing!:)

Your weigh loss is really inspirational for new starters like me, and many others I'm sure.

You could have a drink but I guarantee you it would just bring your mood down even more cause its not going to help you in anyway, why not have a hot herbal tea or coffee instead, I know its not the same but you really are doing so well so please carry on, you can do this!:)

x

hi emma thanks for your reply and its brought tears with it as i know thats the exact truth, i only drank when i was down as its the only time i could tell anyone whats up, then laugh it off the next day, as drunkeness its always about being strong for everyone else when really i just want to say what about me!! im really sorry for posting all this crap on here but dont have anywhere else to let it all out. thanks for listening x x x

You're very brave for being so honest so so hopefull, and just so you know, you're not alone. What you've just said is true for so many of us, especially when you're insecure its easy to just hit the bottle and then you can blab all your troubles out to the nearest ear but trust me hun, you don't need to do that.

Your feelings are your own, so own them! And make no excuses for it because you don't need to.

When I used to get drunk I would just pretend I had no problems, I wasn't unhappy within myself, but of course it doesn't work cause you end up waking up the next day feeling even worse about yourself!

Doing lipotrim is like going on an emotional rollercoster and all these emotions pop up that you didn't see coming but you have to find a way of dealing with them. Come on here and vent anytime you like, and don't be afraid to talk to a friend about how you're feeling, no alcohol required!

It's time we all started to believe in ourselves alot more:)

You will get there so so hopefull, even just sharing your story and thoughts has helped others I'm sure.

Big hugs and keep on keep'in on!:hug99:

x

Back