Oh pants, fell off the wagon!

vj

So, it's been going well. SSing since begining of this month. What happens?
It gets colder and darker. 1st day of period. Lucky me.
Started with 2 biscuits this morning. Kept to my shakes for breakfast and lunch.
5:00 munchies struck whilst at the shops, just a bounty and a packet of buttons.
Then funsize maltesers and milky way got eaten too. Worringly not really feeling guilty, just content to have eaten something good. Tomorrow it will hit me hard.
Hmm. Must start tomorrow with positive thoughts and not a jump on the scales.

ooops a dasiy but at least you've got right back on there with positive thoughts...you CAN do this just look how well you've done so far!!! Just let this be a 1 day blip and 6 days of 100% goodiness!!!!!!!

Hi Wez,

Know how you feel. I keep falling off, getting back on the wagon - its a rollercoaster for me. Tonight I even threatened to visit my CDC every night coz I feel so positive after going there, even after a gain. BUT what did I do when I got home???? Had a chicken kebab which was horrible so had a box, yes BOX not packet, of maltesers to take the taste away lol

I go on holiday on 12th October so have about 15 days to lose about 10 lb. Please please please let me get back on track. I'd do anything to feel the way I did when I first started out and had nothing to eat for 7 weeks. Still, tomorrow is another day. Good luck x

Come on gals, we can do this, its a new day tomorrow

Oh dear, would love to report things got better but they didn't. Munchy attacks are vicious. I loved the no-hunger feel of ketosis and know I have 2 have 4 days of cold turkey to overcome. DH is doing atkins, it may help me get back on track.
Musn't eat any more chocolate today.

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass: naughty naughty now get back on that wagon!!!!!!!!

5:00 munchies struck whilst at the shops, just a bounty and a packet of buttons.
Then funsize maltesers and milky way got eaten too..

Would i be wrong in thinking that you maybe like chocolate
lol
peachy
x:D

Back