oh poop :-(

Jew356

determined to be slim
Was just making my kids and hubbys lunches while he's out playing squash and just ate a slice of cucumber, didn't even think about it I was in my own little world, thinking out all the plans for my mums wedding on Saturday and in it went :-( should this 1 thin slice ruin my week??????

Nah! Cucumber is just green water - I really don't think it will do anything to the diet hun - don't worry! xx

I've eaten tiny slices of cucumber and carrot before - no effect.

aaaww hun, people are sooo hard on themselves. a slice of cucumber would NO WAY ever effect anything.

thing with this diet, i think it makes us all a bit OCD and eating disorder ish. if an anorexic who eats nothing eat a slice of cucumber, theyd be worrying too. im one of the very few who does eat occassionally on this diet. and its NEVER affected weight loss. putting it all into calorie ways, we are on just over 400 calories, little bits of food is NOT going to affect us. ive been for meals occassionally and ive always been ok, im NOT FOR ONE SECOND suggesting this to you, im just saying, when people have blips, its not going to affect weight loss (unless ya go round eating 10 pies n chocolate cake n having a total binge)

DONT WORRY - wont affect a single thing at all. xx

Last edited:
I have been an on off'r on Lipo since 6th Feb I lost 11lbs my first week and admit to having a few meals as caved a few times.. 2nd week I gained as kids were off school and pigged out big time. 3rd week I lost 6lb and then lost 3lb on my last weigh in, been off it for 2 weeks now and have put the 3lb back on but am going to try my hardest this week.

I don't encourage anyone to eat on this diet as it affects the ketosis process but I am not one to beat myself up if I have somethig as I am on this to lose weight not torture myself.

i dont encourage eating either, i just feel when people do have blips, they feel so bad - we are human, we are programmed to eat. - "one life, live it"

x

Thank you ladies, have had the week end off for my birthday(Fri) and my mums wedding (sat) about to weigh in and start again. Have decided this is a life time commitment and not to stress

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Back