oh, really struggling last few days

maclynn

Silver Member
Been really struggling last few days, feel i've eaten everything that hasn't been nailed down, yesterday had a big fry-up o(cafe breakfast) and a donner kehab and chips for dinner, as well as fresh cream cakes, trying really hard to draw a ___________, could some give me a big kick?:D

Where's Lindsay and her frying pan when you need her?? ;)

I won't give you a kick but I will give you a dose of reality - eating those foods will make you feel good for a few minutes and absolutely rubbish for hours/days/weeks. It really isn't worth it. Pick yourself up, draw a line under it and move on to healthier things :)

That being said, I think we all have days like this and the main thing is not to beat yourself up but just to accept that you've eaten the food, it tasted good, it's over now and you don't need to eat it again. The only way from here is up!

Don't beat yourself up. You will only make yourself feel worse than you already do, and that really won't help.
Draw a line under it and forget about it.
Start a fresh today, and don't dwell.
You are only human, we all do it. We all have days when we just think, "sod it".

Drink plenty of water, get rid of all that sodium. :)

Ahhh hun never mind, like the ladies above said, we all have these days, what where doing is very hard and takes willpower and determination, EVERYONE gives in at some point, forget it and get back on the road :D You can do it!!!! xxx

Water, water, water.....and if you're lucky, your body will benefit from that wee blow out ;) I know mine does! random!

Back