oh, really struggling last few days

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by maclynn, 4 September 2011 Social URL.

1. maclynn

maclynn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st10lb
    Been really struggling last few days, feel i've eaten everything that hasn't been nailed down, yesterday had a big fry-up o(cafe breakfast) and a donner kehab and chips for dinner, as well as fresh cream cakes, trying really hard to draw a ___________, could some give me a big kick?:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Morrigan

Morrigan Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(31.82%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Where's Lindsay and her frying pan when you need her?? ;)

I won't give you a kick but I will give you a dose of reality - eating those foods will make you feel good for a few minutes and absolutely rubbish for hours/days/weeks. It really isn't worth it. Pick yourself up, draw a line under it and move on to healthier things :)

That being said, I think we all have days like this and the main thing is not to beat yourself up but just to accept that you've eaten the food, it tasted good, it's over now and you don't need to eat it again. The only way from here is up!

4. coffeelover

coffeelover Gold Member

Start Weight:
    155lb
    Current Weight:
    136lb
    Goal Weight:
    131lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(12.26%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    We all have these kind days for some reason. Just get back into it and you'll be fine.

5. Squeezyweezy

Squeezyweezy Gold Member

Diet:
    Being healthy
    Don't beat yourself up. You will only make yourself feel worse than you already do, and that really won't help.
    Draw a line under it and forget about it.
    Start a fresh today, and don't dwell.
    You are only human, we all do it. We all have days when we just think, "sod it".

Drink plenty of water, get rid of all that sodium. :)

6. stef2009

stef2009 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.18%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    Ahhh hun never mind, like the ladies above said, we all have these days, what where doing is very hard and takes willpower and determination, EVERYONE gives in at some point, forget it and get back on the road :D You can do it!!!! xxx

7. iwillsoonbeslim

iwillsoonbeslim Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(15.61%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting with the help of Myfitnesspal!
    Water, water, water.....and if you're lucky, your body will benefit from that wee blow out ;) I know mine does! random!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.