Oh S**t

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so ive been really good all day and got home and had a small piece of bread with butter on :(:( :( i feel HORRIBLE now will this put weight on??? x

dont worry about it hun xx, its how you deal with now that matters. focus back on your target and get glugging on that water. good luck xx

You know the answer, back on the wagon, gulp loadsa water and you'll be fine in no time!!

Keep going!

Don't think one bit of bread will make a difference to your weight but it will probably knock you out of ketosis (packed with carbs).
If you have any ketostiks I'd test yourself tomorrow morning to see if you've been lucky.

oh iv been so tempted by having a huge chunk of bread and butter, but knew i would feel guilty after! dont worry though, everyone makes mistakes, just dont get into the mindset that you've ruined the diet and go and eat loads, just accept it and carry on like normal, and rememeber the guilty feeling in future when you want to snack xx

yeah its the crusty brown bread :( Im not gonna dwell just had my soup and gluggin my water x

well used my ketostick this morning and still in ketosis PHEW!! that will teach me not to do that again was so worried xx

Back