Oh the damage

jacqui35

Silver Member
Morning happy campers

Well after a long wait it was finally here, My son did his karate test in june and it normally takes roughly 3 months for the certificates to come from korea, but oh no they got lost and we had to wait again

Last night was the presentation evening, and he was over moon with his massive DAN certificate and really proud, and yes i was a proud mummy to lol bless he just 11.

Because we werent sure of when the day was the instructor gave us a choice of menus and i picked this when i was on break from sw thinking oh it's soon then but no it wasnt lol

I had garlic mushrooms to start of with, roast beef with bit of gravy, 1 yorkie, carrots, cauliflower, 2 roasties, 2 little dollops of mash (which wasnt actually creamy more potatoie), but omg the amount of beef they gave you was loads, and for afters toffee sticky pudding omg was to die for, ive never tried it before.

Decided to go for 5 syns a day if i can till wi which is on wednesday :D

So overall had a brilliant night and i just wanna say congrats to me son, he made me proud

Morning happy campers

Well after a long wait it was finally here, My son did his karate test in june and it normally takes roughly 3 months for the certificates to come from korea, but oh no they got lost and we had to wait again

Last night was the presentation evening, and he was over moon with his massive DAN certificate and really proud, and yes i was a proud mummy to lol bless he just 11.

Because we werent sure of when the day was the instructor gave us a choice of menus and i picked this when i was on break from sw thinking oh it's soon then but no it wasnt lol

I had garlic mushrooms to start of with, roast beef with bit of gravy, 1 yorkie, carrots, cauliflower, 2 roasties, 2 little dollops of mash (which wasnt actually creamy more potatoie), but omg the amount of beef they gave you was loads, and for afters toffee sticky pudding omg was to die for, ive never tried it before.

Decided to go for 5 syns a day if i can till wi which is on wednesday :D

So overall had a brilliant night and i just wanna say congrats to me son, he made me proud

Well done to your son!

As for damage limitation - make sure you have at least 5 syns and drink plenty of water etc. SS and S foods ahoy and hopefully you'll limit any damage. But it sounds worth it - your son must be so happy x

Congratulations to you son Jacqui, well done to him.

Awww congratulations to your Son Hun!

Just limit your syns and eat more Speed Foods and you should be ok.

xxx

Awww congratulations to your Son Hun!

Just limit your syns and eat more Speed Foods and you should be ok.

xxx

I darent eat any ss fruit ill put weight on, not had any for past 2 weeks and monitoring it, so what else???

Back