Oh what a brilliant night!!

Rhian26

Hey peeps!!

I just want to share with everyone that i had the most fantastic night on Friday! Me and my fiance had been engaged for 1 year and he took me to buy our wedding rings! He also took me to the Hilton Cloud 23 bar and oh my god its amazing!!! I did have a cocktail while i was there (felt rude not to!!) but not classing it as 'cheating' considering the circumstances.

I also, on my way out of the Trafford Centre, went to see my friend who works in one of the bars and she didn't recognise me!! She couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost (i only saw her 2 weeks ago!!)

I am only on tfr for the next 2 weeks and then i start refeed which i am very nervous about! I just want to say thanks for everyones support over the weeks and good luck to all the new starters. It is so achievable, whatever amout of weight you wish to lose. It just takes alot of determination and anyone can do it if they have that. Good luck xxxxxxx

Wow! What a lovely post! You sound so happy and in love. :)

Im starting out about the same BMI as you did - so its lovely to think that people might not recognise me in 6 weeks time! lol

I wish you every happiness for the future with your hubby to be! :)

julz
xox

Lovely Post, Rhian!

Hey peeps!!

I just want to share with everyone that i had the most fantastic night on Friday! Me and my fiance had been engaged for 1 year and he took me to buy our wedding rings! He also took me to the Hilton Cloud 23 bar and oh my god its amazing!!! I did have a cocktail while i was there (felt rude not to!!) but not classing it as 'cheating' considering the circumstances.

I also, on my way out of the Trafford Centre, went to see my friend who works in one of the bars and she didn't recognise me!! She couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost (i only saw her 2 weeks ago!!)

I am only on tfr for the next 2 weeks and then i start refeed which i am very nervous about! I just want to say thanks for everyones support over the weeks and good luck to all the new starters. It is so achievable, whatever amout of weight you wish to lose. It just takes alot of determination and anyone can do it if they have that. Good luck xxxxxxx

Oohh fabulous - went to Clouds on there first day of opening, spooky standing on the glass looking down to nothing !!!
Bravo to you - you do sound happy, when/where do you get married ?

Awwww , babe bet you had fun and felt a million squillion dollars

young and in love hey xxxx

Awwww sounds lovely hun glad you had a good time, you sounds haooy! Good for you babe xxxx

Thanks everyone! I am very happy and always have been with my OH. Been with him for over 8 years and have 3 children to him so there must be summat there!!
2hourglass, we get married on 3rd October this year!! 4 months on Tuesday! Cant believe how quick its gone! I have to say tho, losing this weight has been the best thing i have ever done cause i am looking soooo forward to the wedding, having pics taken, not wondering if i look fat in my dress etc. I know now that i will feel like a million quid alllll day! xxxx

sounds like a fab hight hun :)

Awww Rhian i need a bit of your romance lol! Are we getting invites? xx

Yeah i dont mind a shake lol x

Back