Oh yes a big fat 6lb! :)

loulouless

Is a loser :)
Well how chuffed am I! been a messy couple of weeks and had a couple of meals at the weekend but was solid all last week and today I lost 6lb, i'm really focused now any more functions will be nil by mouth.

Last edited:
Thanks Kered, your doing well yourself, it really does get easier as you go, just glad the xmas and parties are out the way and I can do this 100%, just thinking what i might have lost if I didn't have the meals at the weekend? I have got a work ball in a couple of weeks but not drinking or eating at it I want a clear stretch now until the summer

Last edited:
Well done, big sis and mummy very happy for you. Keep it up I shall go for a weigh in on friday after 5 days, hopefully will have lost 3-4lbs!XX:)

:talk017:

Thanks big sis! you have really been my rock as well as this site, everyone is so supportive it really does help. I cant beleive I've lost 26lb in a month and thats not sticking to it cos of crimble, new year and parties. Jo (our lipotrim lady at the chemist) was saying how well you had done! good luck with your results later in the week.

brilliant loss well done
all the best for next weeks wi

xx sharron

Well done and back on track now !! I've got a clear run up until June when it will be my 40th but I'm that determined to finish this diet in one go now I might just move my birthday to another month ! I'm too scared to come off in case I'd never get going again :(

fabulous hun, well done for getting back on track

Grats Loulou! It'll fall of now your partying is out of the way.

That sounds like a fab idea!

Well done hun thats amazing, you have done very well yourself! Keep it up, wen ya heading for your big night out?

Back