Ohh the guilt

Niceness

Hi

I am just coming to the end of bad weekend. After starting on a high ---- lost 8 lbs on my weigh in on Friday, it seems as though I took that as licence to go crazy!!!

I am not even quite sure what happened?:sigh:

One day I was on a high from a great result, next I was in Nandos ordering a piece of chicken!, having icecream at my sister's and scoffing nearly a whole pack of custard creams!!! It's as though I've been in a trance for the past two days.

Now I have to start over again in the morning and make sure I have one of my best weeks ever so as not to erase my last week's success. why oh why oh why?!??

The thing is I live alone so I don't have any temptations in the house whatsoever. My fridge is full of .... WATER . So if I cheat I have to actually GO OUT TO DO IT!!! Last time abstinence was such a breeze now it is simply torture.

Hey, I have been in this miserable place too. All you can do, (after your thought record of course!) is put it down to experience. Dont beat yourself up over it, after all, we are all here because of years of bad eating habits and they just dont vanish overnight.

Jump back on the LL and ride him all the way to the finish line!

I wonder if the problem with returning is that you remember what it was like in the middle of the programme and not the beginning so you expect to go back in at the level of ability you were at after several weeks. You have to work on it a day at a time whilst you kick off I guess. Treat it like you have never done it before maybe - if that's possible?

Back