ohhhh noooo I gave in.... Food mentioned

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
I am not after sympathy I don't deserve that, but I need to be honest. Maybe i'm not super slimmer after all.

Ok I am in week 7 and I have for the first time caved in.

I went to a fancy dress party. I have been out a few times and have been saintly with not eating. but I don't know why I just couldn't resist and I dont know what came over me.

I was partly sensible and only had low carb, chicken and a few mini sausages. I didn't even enjoy it. I must add zero alcohol was consumed just water.

now I feel awful I only needed 3.5lb loss for my 2 stone total and I go an muck it up.

Luckily I am still in ketosis (well I was this morning I will check again later)

So now I have had my 7 week itch (or whatever it is), i am over it, but not forgiven myself. that's it now til re feed day.

Please feel free to kick my butt I deserve it!

I did win best costume though.

Kerry - no butt kicking required. If this is your first 'slip' and you ate very little carbs, I think you have done and are doing really well - especially as you are straight back to plan. Also well done for not having any alcohol. I doubt you will have gained anything and will almost definately still have lost so overall no harm done. So PLEASE forgive yourself and good luck for the 2 stone loss!!!

Draw a line under it babe forgive yourself and re-focus Im no expert but I dont think it will have done much damage. Good luck for your 2 stone goal huni! xxx

Don't beat yourself up but don't do it again....and def not with sausages as they have far more carbs than you think particularly party-type ones which are full of rusk and additives...

What was your costume Kerry?

YOU BAD BAD BAD BAD GIRL!!!! lol x

Seriously though Kerry, don't dwell on one little mistake.. You are back on track now and that is all that matters.... Look at how well you have done so far, that is the most important bit of your journey.... You may be surprised and make your 2 stone loss hun.. Best of luck x x x x

Hi Kerry
You need to forgive yourself before you'll get back to being as strong as you were before. There was no harm done. Now back on the wagon! (I'm really the last one to offer advice, cause I found today pretty tough - hubby cooking a roast with all the trimmings and the smell is wafting through the house, I already endured cooking rashers, sausages etc this morning for the family for breakfast and it was pretty tough - particularly as I'm missing eggs! Eggs, who would have thought I dream about cheese omlettes. But it's all character building eh? I'm going to bedroom to read my book & get out of the temptation (it's 5.30!)). Well done on best costume by the way!

Thanks guys. I don't weigh in until Friday so hopefully not too much damage done. And if the WI is pants i know why. Back on track today, and not the slightest bit bothered by the roast dinner i have just slaved over.

Sandra I was Vicky Pollard from little Britain. I think I was far too convincing which is worrying :/. I did have to wear a stuffer in the jacket tough cos' I actually didn't look fat enough.

I cheated today :( Was out with the in laws today and felt tremendous pressure (they dont know I'm on LT) I could have made up some story for not eating but I was weak and didn't :( . I ate grilled chicken, lettuce, onion and tomato salad no dressing and no alcohol. On the plus side they still dont know I'm on LT but on the bad side they now think I'm pregnant cause I didnt drink!!!! WI friday only 3lbs away from a stone lost hope I didnt mess it up!

Kerry, fantastic fancy dress but I'm sure that you looked nothing like her...

Sorry so many of you are having bad days and I do sympathise, I don't know where my strength is coming from at the moment. SSusee, I made Paul bacon and egg sandwiches for lunch and scrambled eggs on toast just now for supper....god how I want some eggs too! Eggs and toast are my very favourite food and the things that I miss the most:(

Retailchick, I have endured lectures from my, extremely slim, MIL and in the end I had to tell her very politely that it's my life and I simply have to do this......having never been even an ounce overweight and with no appetite whatsoever, she can't possibly understand.......at least you made sensible choices x

I really wouldn't worry about it. You should be fine and certainly not feel guilty. I went to a party last night and had 4 king prawns and i don't feel guilty at all :eek:. I didn't drink alcohol, just water and a peppermint tea.

All my favourite stuff was there too (as i'm sure your was) -spring rolls, chicken dippers etc so i think that we've both done well on our one off party food choices - it's not as if we went for all the sausage rolls, vol au vants or sandwiches etc. ;)

Like me just say that its your one off slip and be determined that you won't do it again. The next time i'm going to eat is going to be xmas dinner when i'm hoping to be on refeed anyway.

Cath

Awww Kerry don't be mad at yourself, it was a blip but you know how it made you feel now so I'm sure you won't do it again.

You're doing so well! Keep at it sweetie, you can do it xxx

Kezzerbelle . . . Good for you. You did well in your choices and showed great restraint. I'm afraid that if I broke, I'd go the whole hog, then have a few glasses of wine to console myself, than decide that while I was at it I might as well raid the cookie jar . . .

I don't understand Lipotrim, it sounds V scary, however, I do agree with all the comments reminding you it was just 1 mistake & it was only a V tiny wee mistake.

As they say - tomorrow is another day. Line under mistake & carry on. With your WI right at the end of the week you've got plenty of time to make it up :)

Hi Kezzerbelle

Put down the sausages and step away from the table....lol, OMG its soooo hard, I admire all you folk who go out to parties and manage to resist.
I don't have that kind of social life atm, so I'm sorta monk style focus on LT and I know if I had one slip it would be an avalanche..yeah, eggs being the 1st, scrambled with cheese :eek:...nooooo!
Well done with getting back onto the wagon and remember all the others that have gone before you, ie Summergirl and you know you can do it!
Good luck!

Back