Oils and spices

Becktoria79

Gold Member
Hi there,
I've decided I'm going to try simply filling on Monday as I'm determined to get to my goal by Xmas- I've got 6 and 1/2 lbs to go. I've had a couple of very bad days foodwise due to stress at work and sometimes I need something new to bring back my determination and enthusiasm!

Ok anyway, I've got a couple of questions.
1- is it right you get 2 tsp of oil a day? I don't tend to use oil but will do if it is deffo free in your allowance.

2- Are herbs and spices free or are they counted in the usual way (0 points upto a tsp or more)?

I hope you can help. I'm writing meal plans today to go shopping later.

Thanks x

Yip- I use my oil allowance for my actifry chips- love this plan !!!

Yes I don't count herbs and spices - this is helpful :) especially for things like chilli

Have you read the thread below- it has a list of free foods on it x

That's so good that you don't count herbs and spices as I would probably resent using weekly propoints on a bit of cumin or something!

I'll check out the list to help me plan. Thanks a lot! X

I will. I'm off work this week which usually means i eat loads but thought starting something a bit different might give me some extra will power! Im also gonna get back to the gym! But not until after a few drinks tonight! Xx

I never count herbs and spices either as far as I know they're free on this plan

Cool thanks ladies. It's taken me some time but I've planned my week and quite excited to get started. I'm such a geek! Haha! X

Back