ok been weighed and im a tad disappointed

mommysue

Silver Member
got on the scales and 5lb off. not too bad but i thought i may achieve a bit more on the ss. although my cdc thought it was about what i would loose. she said as i am only looking at losing 2 stone, it would come off at prob 3 or 4 lb week. but she reckons i will only need to do ss for 4 weeks and the rest of my wt should come off as i do the aam ( am guessing) .
oh well my jeans do feel a bit looser !!!!

That is great!!! Just think how long that would have taken on some other plans. 5lb is really something they soon add up you know!

your doing so well the guidance is 14lbs a month so if you've lost five in a week your more than a thrid of the way there x

Sue 5lb is fantastic, that is what I lost in my 1st week too, don't forget you did a week of prep, so if you hadn't your loss would be slightly higher, but 8lbs in 2 weeks is bloody fantastic hunny...

Love

Keep it going!! 5 is great after losing 3 on prep (I didn't do prep), your well on target for a stone in a month!!

Five pounds is a great start. Get out your scales, put 5 pounds of something (cans, potatoes, etc.) in a carrier bag and lift it up.

You don't have to carry that around any more!

You'll see bigger first week losses here, it's true. But the bigger losses usually belong to the bigger people, if you know what I mean!

The pounds will soon add up, I promise!

Well done Sue 5lbs is fantastic!!!

Back