ok desperatly need to lose lbs in 2weeks! please read

imogensmummy

i am going on a friends hen do on the 9th july!
i have ordered a dress (size 10) and ive just tried it on and gutted! dont fit!
so i desperatly need to lose the lbs!
my goal was only to lose 19lbs to get to 9stone and have lost 3lbs already!
please what can i do

be 100% good and diet will work if you work really hard could lose 6lb! however its inches you really need off so try get much excerside in as you can :) good luck x

no i do it from home

Sorry but I think it's unrealistic to expect to lose that much in two weeks. You're already well within the healthy BMI range for someone of your height. Where about on you is the dress too tight? Would some support underwear make a difference? But it's a hen night so you probably want to be comfortable so I would keep the dress for another event and wear something else on this occasion.

Sorry but I think it's unrealistic to expect to lose that much in two weeks. You're already well within the healthy BMI range for someone of your height. Where about on you is the dress too tight? Would some support underwear make a difference? But it's a hen night so you probably want to be comfortable so I would keep the dress for another event and wear something else on this occasion.

Totally agree with you Circes! imogensmummy don't put yourself under so much pressure. Just stick to the plan 100% and whatever you lose is what you lose. I agree with the support underwear. Spanx is a gift from the gods of curves! :D

at class the cons have a quick method only to be used for a short term boost. I was going to suggest you ask your con about it. I havent done it so I can't help out. It may help but not as much as you seem to ( I suppose).Do you think its realistic to loose all that by then. And would it be healthy?Sounds a alittle drastic.

Also, depending on where you buy clothes from they come up different sizes. One size 10 from one shop could be bigger/smaller than another size 10 from a different shop. There are only unhealthy ways of loosing weight in such a short period of time and its just not worth it mate.

its ok ladies i have set up for it to be returned and getting a bigger size!
i knew it was stupid, just crazy moment!
lol!
thanks for the great advise as always!
sorry for being stupid:eek:

Hiya,

You could try 'success express' which is basically..

1 x HEA, 1 X HEB daily from the lists.
As with EE you do 1/3 of plate 'superfree' with success express the plate must have 2/3 superfree, so for example.. chicken breast, brocolli, cauliflower, sprouts, carrots etc etc rather or jacket potato with the same veg or a large side salad.
It also asks you to work with the higher syn values on products, so for example if a dressing is 0.5 on ee, 1 on original and 2 on green it asks you to take the highest syn value, which would be 2, and to remain within 5-10 syns per day rather than going upto 15.

Also, its recommended to try and keep snacking to superfree, i.e fruit & veg rather than just free (yoghurts etc).

Hope this helps? Heh I'm no expert just thought I'd take a look at the leaflet for you & explain. Meant to give weightloss a kick up backside..

But what these ladies say probably does ring true, maybe on this occasion go for a larger outfit to be comfortable & confident and make it a more long-term goal for the dress to fit properly xxx

thats a good choice to send the dress back & get a larger size, im sure it will look great on you! goodluck with your weight loss journey x

Back