1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Ok ditched the scales like you all said

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Well-Known Member

Hi all

Well tonight i said my farewell to the scales from hell, i went on them before going to get weighed and i thought right thats it i aint going, all because they said STS.

Well went and lost 1.5lbs and i was slimmer of the flipping week :happy096: wooohooo my very first one, so thats 6lbs in total so another 1 and im back to 7lbs then i can concertrate from there and i no from then is a proper loss.
    So had to walk back from sw with this massive big sw bag :rolleyes: because i was carrying a blooming great big watermelon hahaha.

So thanks all about scales advice and i can now say IM NO LONGER A SCALEAHOLIC :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Well-Known Member

Well done!

4. evanesco

evanesco I'm the tortoise.

Wel done. I'm having a trial of ditching them too, and I'm going to really give it 100% this weekend. No friday nights with 85 1/2 syns (I really did), no more flexi weekends. 100% all week.

5. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Well-Known Member

Well done !!! you will find this a very positive move.

Philx