• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ok here are my before and afters!

Im being very brave here !!
The biggest one of me was last year at 15 stone, the one with me in Amsterdam was about a month before starting Cd at 11 stone 10, and the last one is me today at 10 stone 8. Oh I'm 5 foot 1", so was obese when I started the CD.
I look like a completely different person !!
Argh its scaring me !!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Wow and you are doing brill!

Well done!!!!!

M.

Princess

2nd Time Lucky!
S: 17st9lb C: 17st9lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oh wow your look gorgeous! yes you do!
The weight loss has knocked years off you! I dont know old you are but you look really young anyway. But wow! :eek: what a difference! thanks for sharing and big congrats! You look amazing!

Hi Wisp,

Can I just ask you how you lost the first 3 stone & 4lbs? Was this also on CD? Its just that I am havin a disastrous time on it. Using same scales and weighin at same time, etc. I have been SSing since Friday and I have put on 5lbs.

Well done you!!

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
G: 10st0lb
Well done!! You look fantastic! I don't think you looked in your 40's but you certainly look in your early 20's now!!

COngratulations!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Wisp you look beautiful, well done you:D

Love Mini xxx

Thank you so much everyone! It means alot to me to hear that, as I still don't have much confidence about my appearance!! Im actually looking forward to being able to post a new picture in another few weeks now! :)

Beentheredonethat; I'd lost 5 stone in 2002 using weightwatchers, so last summer I just followed the points system at home without going to a class.
I lost 3 stone, but really lapsed and just couldn't stick with any diet at all to lose the last 3 stone. The CD is fantastic, as the results are so much better than seeing 1lb a week come off.
So pleased I found it, or I think I'd have carried on with my binge eating and put everything back on again!!.
Even thinking about becoming a CDC when I'm done- I need to spread the word !! :)