OK HERE GOES NOTHING..PICS!

Pixie

Silver Member
Sorry the piccies are so crappy I can't scan my official LL ones in as my scanner is playing up so in desperation I took a pic of my before pic with my digi cam!
The second pic is at a party on Saturday not full length but hopefully you can see a bit?
Eek! Im so scared!
x

Attachments

• fat 002.jpg
    fat 002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Kate party Lauren dress and PE 004.jpg
    Kate party Lauren dress and PE 004.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 265
Pixie you are gorgeous x

Haha My face is a bit chubby on the second pic as the camera was shoved right under my chins!
Not as chubby as the first pic though.
I nearly dropped dead when I saw the before pics!

You look fab pixie!!

Bet the patients swoon...lol

Pixie you look beautiful :)

Cath

f**************** no wonder youre getting gawped at!! You look FAB!! I'll never look that good!! As for being chuuby faced in pic 2, sorry where exactly is the chubby?...clearly need to get my eyes tested as cant see that at all!! For chubby see my pics & no matter how much weight I loose (even when I got to 7' 13!) never got rid of the cheeks!! Good for you, although unsure where the remaining 13 is coming from....!! What do you do for a job by the way? Must show the girly support team in work tomorrow! They love the B&A & cant wait for mine!!

f**************** no wonder youre getting gawped at!! You look FAB!! I'll never look that good!! As for being chuuby faced in pic 2, sorry where exactly is the chubby?...clearly need to get my eyes tested as cant see that at all!! For chubby see my pics & no matter how much weight I loose (even when I got to 7' 13!) never got rid of the cheeks!! Good for you, although unsure where the remaining 13 is coming from....!! What do you do for a job by the way? Must show the girly support team in work tomorrow! They love the B&A & cant wait for mine!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Thank you I think?:p
I'm training to be a Doctor hence the very medicated Patients ;)

:wow: Ahhh Pixie - you are such a glam puss

OH MY GOD! Beverley I just realised you are a CDC near my Friend she has been trying to pluck up the courage to call you!

Eeee! Thanks WW :)
Thanks everyone for being so lovely I feel quite overwhelmed :eek:

Pixie, what an absolute stunner!!

You look treeemendous, well done you!

trix x

Aw thanks trix thats so nice :)
I hope to have my proper before and after piccies on soon, I look much fatter on those I think the party pic was just a lucky one.

Back