Ok I'm gonna fess up

Lou

Silver Member
I've not been doing this diet properly for just over a week. *hangs head in shame*

I've not come out of ketosis, but I've been dropping a shake and having a low carb meal in the evening. I'm not sure whether I'd just got to the point where I'd become totally bored of the diet or whether it was by reaching my "get my bum in a pair of size 14 jeans" goal. Or it could have been the fact that I got new patio furniture and cleaned the BBQ so it was a bit of a novelty cooking my protein on the BBQ and eating my tea out in the garden :giggle:

Anyway I've not put any weight on, but I've not lost anything either, so no harm done but a waste of a week and a bit.

I'm back on track today (and praying for rain;)) as I still want to lose this last 16lbs. I've given myself until the end of June to shift it then I'm going to refeed come what may. Looking on the positive side at least I know I can maintain when the time comes...... if the weather is nice:D

That's all

Hi lou you deserve a little hickup as you have done so well, 16lb should be achievable by the end of the month. Have you just been eating meat and salad ? as i am off to spain on sat for 1wk and im going to have 2 shakes and a eve bbq
Good luck this month xx

Well, you seem to be on the right track if you have stayed the same weight!

Hi Lou

Look on the positive side; you didnt put anything on - I know you are saying it was a waste of a week, but it maybe gave you a boost. It isnt easy with the nice weather and all the BBQ smells all around!!!! I had a BBQ on Friday and everyone ate apart from me. It was damn hard, and I must admit felt I had lost out...but, hopefully it will show on the scales this week!

Keep looking forward, not behind :-0
And, I think you look fab anyway and amazed at the loss.

hi Lou,
Thanks for posting that as it shows we can all fall down sometime, I know what you mean about being happy in a size 14, I would be happy in an 18, just now, but I believe I will keep going till I get the size that looks best. You have done so fantastically on this, you must be proud of yourself. 16 lb is do-able and you can still lose more on re-feed, so I read here. Just wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Back