OK I'm Struggling

Bev1963

Likes to Post
I don't know if its because its the weekend or not but I could quite easily give in right now. I really want something nice to eat and i'm fed up of starving.

Have had loads of water and 1 shake trying to hang on to the 2nd one for half an hour or so.

Try halving your 2nd shake ... you can have half of it made up with water now ... plus the other half later. You can do that anytime and sometimes I've had all my packs halved and had 6 little meals instead of 3bigger ones.

Stick with it ... you want to get to goal 1!!!!

Bev,
I was like you think morning,but i have not gave in as its not worth it just look at the scales how much you have gone down,just think you would go up other wise :)

keep it up bev. I'm having a vial day and feel like throwing the towel in emotionally. i wont if you wont xoxox

Don't give in, you'll have a few minutes of enjoying it and then guilt and be more hungry until you get back on it again!

Seriously, no food is worth it, it won't taste as nice as you think it will either!

Stick with it, think positive have a hot or cold drink an wait a while, you'll feel much better. x

keep goin hun, you will feel so bad after you eat, bet your gona have a fab loss this week :) good idea there from bev splitting the packs, makes it seem like your having more. :) xx

Keep going Bev. You've done so well until now and have got over the worst part! If you cave in you'll have to go through all those horrible first days again! Noooooo! You have WI tomorrow keep going 'til then and once you see your loss you'll be inspired again i'm sure! Just think about future weekends, looking all slim and gorgeous, going out with friends looking fab, going shopping and buying fab clothes! What's a few weekends of not eating?

Thanks everyone. I've now had a tetra and a big, hot cup of tea and feel much better. One of my work colleagues has just asked if i've lost weight, so something must be happening somewhere.

well done, i to was told that i looked like i'd lost weight today, makes it all the better

Well done Bev, glad you are feeling better, it will all be worth it, I promise!! Great news that people have spotted you've been losing weight, that's fantastic and such a good feeling!

Keep going xxx

I was feeling like that this afternoon, only on day 3 - but I had a lovely soup and a mug of tea and I feel all gee'd up again. Glad you got over the "blip".:)

Wobble well and truly over. I alway struggle between 3 and 6 o'clock.

Thank you everyone for all your support. WI day tomorrow, will let you know how I get on.

Glad you're feeling better.....it's great when someone comments out of the blue on how you look. Like today, I'm nearly 2st down and no-one bar those that know I'm CDing have commented until a lady in work said "you look fabulous - you've lost loads of weight"....ooh, I was chuffed, that's the first random compliment I've received. The trousers I was wearing at my first WI now look ridiculously loose, so bye bye big pants.....will have to rummage in my wardrobe for smaller sizes (and God knows I have a range to choose from lol).

Glad you're feeling better and resisted the temptation to eat :)

Back