ok last time restarter!! fingers crossed!!!!

nagooner

Hi Guys

I am back again for please please please the last time, my 1st day is 2morrow, i have got to do it this time as me and hubby want to try for another baby and there is no way i will go through another pregancy being big it was just not good, had a very bad experence being overweight when the doctor was checking on my tummy to see where my baby was he grapped my tummy and said you have quite alot of fat there, well that was it i went home in tears and put in a complaint to the hospital and he was discharged from the hospital.

so not something i want to go through again, so any buddys around who need a kick like me give us a shout and we will do this together!!

luv Ninaxx

Hi Nina

Im restarting today - so best of luck to you as I know only too well how difficult it is to stick to this diet but also know how amazing the results can be.

That doctor sounded a complete idiot obviously needs to work on his bedside manner lol - good for you to complain as many others prob wouldnt have.

You have a really good reason for wanting to succeed so that alone should help u to remain focussed and feel positive.

Good Luck & post regularly so we know how ur doing x

Hi Nina- just want to wish you the very best of luck with your re-start . You can do it and you have a brilliant incentive !! I remember being pregnant with my daughter Kate and I put on over 4 stone and the midwife telling me off for overeating -I was mortified ! Kate was only 4 9 in the end so it prob was overeating but I think if yoiu have a tendency to put weight on it just seems to pile on !!
Keep posting and we will support you
love Gaye xxx

good luck girls, I'm starting cd tomorrow for the very first time. I'm getting my packs tonight. Rather nervouse and worried about starting, but I have to do something, I really can't stick to the other known diets, have tried and lost 2 stone in the past but end up pigging out and piling yet more weight on. So.... lots of luck to everyone and lots of luck to me x

Hi Nina...wish u lot's of luck on ur restart.

Linda.

Back