Ok Ok I Confess!!

It will be interesting to see what happens on the scales next WI, bet it's not as bad as it sounds

I just remembered some other stuff I have had this week. I will just take a deep breath and then I will tell you!

I love Jezza!

Forgive me Forum for I have Synned!
This week I have had:
2x takeaways consisting of battered sausage, chips and curry sauce
1x pub dinner gammon chips and peas with onion rings followed by strawberries and ice cream and thorntons chocolate birthday cake and 2 tia DC's
1x BBQ 3 burgers, crisps, pork pie and birthday cake and half a bottle of Malibu!
2x toad in the holes (small ones)

There's probably more but that's all I can recall atm
Add to this:

Subway breakfast, bacon and egg sub
6x walkers crisps
1x Burts crisps

I just been really brave and added my syns up!! 61.5 :eek: :character00182:

Wraps 18
Shorties 4
cookies 6
space raiders 3
kitkat chunky 14.5
mcflurry 16

Thats a weeks worth in 2 days!!! :sign0007:

OMG if you add mine up please keep it to yourself! I really don't want to know ha ha

At least it's controlled naughty-ness..... the worse is when you can't even face writing it all down. You've written it down and worked out the syns... (I could have done so much worse)... so dust yourself off and get back to it.

I wish I could take my own advice sometimes.. x

I just been really brave and added my syns up!! 61.5 :eek: :character00182:

Wraps 18
Shorties 4
cookies 6
space raiders 3
kitkat chunky 14.5
mcflurry 16

Thats a weeks worth in 2 days!!! :sign0007:

Get back on track!! You have done so well - I challenge you to have lost 4lbs by the time I see you on the 8 August to get your 1.5 stone.

On Your Marks, Get Set, Go......:superwoman:

In my defence .. I asked DA to get me a Curly Wurly from the shop, but he got me KitKat Chunky.. would have been rude not to eat it.. also was having a nice shopping trip with H and we stopped for Mcflurry.. I did resist sausage and chips from the chip shop which H had for lunch.... Also for my pennance I am eating quorn sausages!!!

In my defence .. I asked DA to get me a Curly Wurly from the shop, but he got me KitKat Chunky.. would have been rude not to eat it.. also was having a nice shopping trip with H and we stopped for Mcflurry.. I did resist sausage and chips from the chip shop which H had for lunch.... Also for my pennance I am eating quorn sausages!!!

OMG - you hate quorn - you are really really punishing yourself!

Silly question but it's bugging me.... "confess" doesn't look right, but it's the right spelling isn't it?

I would ask Rainbow, but her spelling is worse than mine. Hehe xxx

Oh yes correct spelling.. I have a degree in English dont you know !!!!!:D

And yes I shall punish myself for the rest of the week... however will not go as far as eating celery or butternut squash!!!!!

Back