Help !!!!!!!! Fallen off the wagon today big time

shelley1

Well not sure what has happened to me today ? Woke up fine and then instead of eating my Allbran crunch and yoghurt ( HEB) I went for left over white bread toasted with jam !!!!!!!!!! I thought if I drew a line under it and carried on I would be ok but NO ! Its now 11.44am and so far have now eaten extra the following:
1 x Vanilla crown pastry
1 x Chunky Kit Kat
1 x packet small kettle chips
1 x Belvita yoghurt crunch pack.

Why ?????????????????????????????? Feel dreadful, and sick now . Why do I do it ?????????

You know what I would love to but I am out for an Indian tonight for celebration dinner and I think that I woke up this morning with that in mind. I have got to get over the fact that if I am out for a meal the whole day doesn't have to be a disaster ! I just can get over using it as an excuse to eat all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelley1 said:
You know what I would love to but I am out for an Indian tonight for celebration dinner and I think that I woke up this morning with that in mind. I have got to get over the fact that if I am out for a meal the whole day doesn't have to be a disaster ! I just can get over using it as an excuse to eat all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i soooo do this too! Habit i too need to break!!! X

Back