OK OK

4busybee

I know i must be getting everyones nerves on here now......ihave done lighterlife, then cd then ww then back to cd then slimming world etc etc and so it goes on. Anyway i have rejoined slimming world and hope that this will beit for me so far so good, am pleased to say that i ma on day 6 and all is going great. I even managed to get through the weekend which beleive me is a breakthrough for me.

Anyway hope no one will mind if i hang around here and join the forum again, Think i may need lots of support and hope that i can help others as well.

Lots of love Busy XX

Hi Busy

Welcome back and good luck with SW!!! I have started a recipes sticky thread at the top if you need some inspiration, or if you have any nice recipes please post them there!

Carrie x

I know i must be getting everyones nerves on here now.
Course you're not:whoopass:

Well done for getting to day 6 mate. Sounds like the heads in the right place. Now go and glue it still:D

Hey Busy, don't you worry about how many times you try - as long as you keep trying, you haven't failed!! Well done on getting to day six and looking forward to hearing our progress on SW :)

well done on day 6 and good luck at weigh in. xxxx

Awwwwww you guys are soooo nice!!!! Thanks for such a lovely welcome back, feels good to be here like being with old friends.:thankyou: :grouphugg:

hry dont worry about it hun, ive been swapping and changing diets like crazyyyy over the last few months but im back where i first started with sw as its the best one there is :D

good luck and welcome back ;)

Hey welcome Busy. Ive also be round the block a few times.........im 30 in may can not be over weight because this is a big thing for me, i keep on sayin to myself i will not be fat at 30 and its working!
Good luck with your weight loss
Ruthy

Back