Ok peeps, lets talk about... BOOB SURGERY

elle2585

8 t whole wheel of cheese
I'm in two minds about this... Let me admit something that I really don't like talking about. My boobs have an excellent ability to attract all the fat in my body and then lose it all again at an extremely fast rate. I've been a trillion different sizes, from a C cup to a 38 HH. At the moment i've kind of remained at 36 FF, but all this up and down malarky has messed up my poor boobs. I look like i've breast fed five kids, which would be perfectly fine if I had, but having given birth to exactly zero kids and being only 22, it's a bit depressing. I checked out breast reduction, since you can get it on the nhs, and was seriously considering it until I found out that you can't breastfeed once you've have it done (oh the iiiiirony). But apparently (and for around £4700) I can have breast uplift surgery and still breast feed. What are we thinking, good idea (obviously i need to raise the cash first)? It's just, i'm incredibly low in self esteem, which has actually put men off me, and these bazukas of mine are making things worse...

I used to be against cosmetic surgery and I still don't think it's necessary just for the fun of it. But after weight loss I think it is sometimes the only option. I still have a way to go with my weight but when I'm done I'm sure there will be bits I need to have sorted, starting with my bingo wings!

I think that there is no point in losing all that weight if there are still parts of your body you're still unhappy with. So do it, get saving

My sister flew out to poland yesterday to talk about what will be involved and if she wants it done she will go back as she says its allot cheaper there

yeah...and i know it's cheaper in cyprus too (where i'm from), but I don't know if i trust just anybody, if i'm going to do i'll find the best, otherwise there's no point. i suppose i'm just finding it too good to be true, like i expect someone to stop me and go NOOOO, DON'T DO IT, and then give me a list of credable and scary reasons lol. I'm not avoiding it, just i'm worried incase I go through all that and end up worse.

Will update you when i hear from sis , my sister flys out to cyprus next week for a holiday , i'll tell her in her spare time to look that up too hehe , have a look on some threads on here elle see what info you come up with

I have heard some success stories of surgery abroad by I have heard a lot more horror stories about it. The language barrier can be a problem and the hygiene standards can be very different in other countries. I would only recommend going abroad for surgery if you know someone who has been to the same surgeon/hospital. Sometime back in England they can't clean up the mess that they make in another country

Hey doll.. just wanted to say i totally understand.. im 20.. and i just know that when i lose weight they won't stay exactly the way i want them.. so it would be good to hear anyones experiances with it..
x x

if yours havent gone yet lol, then perhaps work on toning and keeping the muscles tight, and perhaps get some of that skin toning moisturiser to keep your skin taut. We're in our twenties so our skin should bounce back pretty well. I think in my case it was literally because they kept on gettin bigger and smaller.

They've already started to go crappy.. :(.. might try like.. bio oil or something.. what do you think?
xx

its always worth it. you never know! i used bio oil and it did nothing but then mine were already long gone...

Bio oil is for the tone of the skin not the elasticity. I used Bio oil on some scars and stratch marks and it does work for that

Back