Ok so i wont be leaving the house today lol x

Josimone

Yesterday was a manic day and in my rush getting both kids ready early in the morning so i could get to the hairdressers i didnt manage to have any breakfast so straight after the hairdressers we bundled the kids into the car to go school uniform shopping at which point other half and my older son (not the baby) was hungry and it was a choice between either Mcdonalds and Greggs only 2 places where we was that did food, so we had greggs, i just had a chicken spicy pasty and by god im paying for it today, well i think its that as after that i had a WW meal for tea, with fruit and a yogurt. Ive been up since 8 with the kids and been 3times already (sorry TMI) but i can say im not going anywhere today think its going to be a long day in the house lol.

At least i can catch up on the cleaning, washing, ironing oh and maybe throw in some time to work out x

I know what you mean! I had a croissant a few weeks ago and oh boy did I pay!

Last night was at a zumba class and felt a need to run for the loo.. The star jumps were a bit much.. I say don't eat apple pie!!

lol i will avoid that too, thanks for the warning. My friend does zumba she has lost loads and has gone down 3 dress sizes.

lol.. bless ya..
well mr cast iron gut finally found sommaz that brings xen to life, cheese n ham toast toppers! only had one round last night but omg, "im scared cough!!"... took almost 8 weeks for that to happen!...

If I have to have Macdonalds I normally have the grilled chicken salad. Apart from mh slip yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ive been suffering too for the past couple of days! I think it was down to some olives i ate, either that or i have a dose of gastroenteritis??x

I bet it was the olives! They are def oily :)

lol sammyd took 8 weeks but you found one.

So far ive only found eggs and now greggs that does it to me, ive been so good so far, only time will tell x

Sammy I have to laugh that you've finally succumbed!

The great thing is you all know what you've eaten to induce the Tango effect and I'm not surprised that you've had problems (sorry) as they're foods which are outside the Xenical "rules".

Hope you're all back on track tomorrow.

LMAO on Sam!! :)

Back