Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ok so i'm starting again...=(

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by brewanne, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. brewanne

brewanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.5lb(-0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok so i'm an awful dieter haha, but basicly a few months back i weighed 12st 4 i managed to go down to 11st 7 after a month of dieting :) that cheered me up a bit but unfortunately i didn't stick to it =[ and ended up putting weight back on, i now weigh 11st 10 (weighed on monday) and have started a new gym routine.....basicly i do 1-3 classes a night.], aerobics, aquaerobics, pump, fitball...etc. i'm really desperate to be in the 9st area i havn't been since i was about 12 it would make me so happy, i really need to stick to this...i'm trying to cut down on my bread and crisps as that is all i ever snack on and obviously thats bad!! so for 4 days ow i have had no crisps wich is great for me (i usually eat about 3 packs a day!!) and today i havn't eaten bread (i usually also have a bout 3 sandwidges a day) Luckily i have gone out and brought some cracker bread, and some smoked salmon, so for breakfast i had 2 crackers one with pate and one with salmon, and for lunch i had 2 crackers both with salmon. I'm going to go and buy some low fat spread and things to put n my crackers. another problem i have is that i always cook dinner for my partner and it's usually containing rice or potatoe so i need to cut down on my meals aswell, its usually curry chillie roast and shephards/cottage pie. at the moment where i've been at the gym alot i havn't been home till about 9 most nights so i have brought some weightwatchers microwave meals and added alot of veg to it to fill me up. also i'm not to great with drinking water, to be honest i never do, so i've made sure i've started drinking that and today i have had 2 pints already.

so what do you guys think??am i doing well to lose weight?? if not please give me some tips i need it haha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. brewanne

brewanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.5lb(-0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    just had a weightwatchers soup to give my energy a boost before the gym tonight, just gotta wait till 7 for my pump class lets hope i dont eat any snacks before then haha. i now have a weightwatchers calculater on my pc aswell so i'm not sure weather to use that or calorie count. i know my daily limit is around about 24 and i think i've had an average of 6 or so today. dinner is a weightwatchers curry thats 6 points so 12 today, but i'm gonna add veg, i don't think veg makes up to any points does it??? i've never done weightwatchers so .........

4. Pink

Pink Happy Little Bunny

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck with your weight loss, you can do it. X X A few veg have points like peas but in general you can eat as much as you like.

5. brewanne

brewanne Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st0.5lb(-0.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ok so really bad weekend but i have an excuse, it was my brothers 13th birthday party and he had a meal at pizza hut and cinema so that meant pizza and sweets, and as i still had left overs as they messed up the order and gave us all large and i still had sweets, ive had the weekend off diet. but tomorrow is a brand new day and i will start ready and refreshed with my cracker and spread. and my 8 glasses a day! = i drank loads of water thursday night and i almost wet my bed i got up 5 times in the night for a wee, it goes straight through me!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.