Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ok so what do i need??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by laurenxx21, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. laurenxx21

laurenxx21 Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers - discover
    i joined sw last night and i will be going shopping, i have looked at recipies and wrote down the ingredients i will need for them but as a slimming world member is there anything i have to make sure i have in my cupboards or fridge. what would be a nessecity x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

I would say i cant live without baking potatos , i turn them in to wedges and they make a quick tea or lunch, also if you have any spare cash buy some herbs or spices that you havent got in , you soon find things to use them in and id buy extra tinned tomatos, I find I get through so many tinned tomatos on SW

4. blue*smartie

blue*smartie Blue Rulz

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(23.14%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  6. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i'd say fry light you will find u need it and it lasts ages

7. MrsBabyCakes

MrsBabyCakes Naughty Fridge Picker

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.21%)
    Diet:
    Low fat, Low Carb, High Protein, SW tweaked
    some condiments I cant do without for cooking recipes is white wine vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce. I also love fresh herbs, which you can buy as plants and keep on the window sill. I have basil, thyme, and coriander. Dijon mustard (made with vinegar not oil) it great for making your own syn free salad dressing. Granulated sweetners for baking. I have tons and tons of herbs and spices.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.