Ok so what to do now

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
So yesterday I had a massive hangover.... I ate a brekkie panini from cafe Nero a triple whoops meal from burger king...which has 1600 cals in by the way....Chinese in the night and snacks all day long!

So it's safe to say I will have had about a years worth of syns in one day!

Do I just start over.... Do I not eat syns for a while? Do I do brand new syns from today? Any help appreciated.

Thanks xxx

Sounds absolutely delicious! It's up to you.

Personally I would go for no syns until weigh-in, but that's no good if it's going to make you feel so restricted and deprived that you sack off SW completely. I'd just try to get as back on plan as possible with syns to a minimum.

Congratulations on your weight loss so far - totally amazing!

Last edited:
Draw a line under it, and start afresh. Follow the plan as normal - if you find you can do it, reduce your syns perhaps - but don't go too strict that you might binge or anything. Good luck with restarting, darn hungry hangovers!

I've been in this very same position and I did think about cutting out my Syns for the rest of the week to try to make up for it... but I felt it would become too restrictive. I just got back on the plan the next day and will keep going.

From my point of view, I made a decision to come off-plan for a couple of reasons knowing that it will probably slow my progress when I weigh-in this week, but as I am in this for the long term, I feel a week here and there where I gain or maintain isn't going to hurt too much.

Good luck xxx

Draw a line under it, what's done is done now. Try and stick to the plan until WI. As above don't deprive yourself as you then may just think sod it ive had one bad day why not just spoil the rest of the week. You know where you went wrong it was one day out of 7 - you can do it girl your loss so far is amazing.

Thanks guys

I'm doing it online and weighing myself...I'm tempted to have a fresh start from today and then weighting my self a week today?x

Yes make sure you start today but watch out for start-tomorrowitis which I often get which then becomes a week, month ... You know the rest. Starting today means you will limit any further damage. Hangovers are the work of the devil. Good luck :)

Yes I would draw a line and start again. No point in looking back coz youre not going that way. You have done so well, its just a little blip, youre human and you can just move forward from this point :)

hollys nan said:
Yes I would draw a line and start again. No point in looking back coz youre not going that way. You have done so well, its just a little blip, youre human and you can just move forward from this point :)

'No point in looking back coz ur not going that way' - I love this! Thanks Holly'snan - so darned true

Back