• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ok! this is it, it really is.......

Had a fantastic first week though 2nd, 3rd and this week not so good still lost in the 2nd and 3rd week which was over xmas and NY and this weekend had a couple of lovely parties to go to but thats really it no more excuses to eat if I go out socially now it will be nil by mouth, this is about me and not making other feel better.

I am so excited about the summer cos by then I really do intend to be a hell of lot slimmer and healthier.

Weighing in still on Tuesday because I have done really well all last week and feel I should have still lost but watch this space because I intend to be losing pounds and pounds over the coming weeks. I can't wait to hear about all your loses too so good luck us all and may the lipotrim be with us!!!! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i agree well done lou!!!everyone is behind you 110% xxx

you can do, you know you can...all the best for Tuesday weigh in. xx

Nicely put doll! Good luck!!

Its such a relief honestly to not to have these meals hanging over you, they were enjoyable and I did behave and not drink or have deserts or chips just ready for the road ahead, thanks for your support I am so glad I have all you and this site its keeps me sane and your are all so wonderful at giving support :)

Good luck hun......bring on the summer! lol
Amanda xxxx

Yup, I think we should organize a beach party in the summer and take photos of everyone in the bikinis :rotflmao: I don't really, I'm totally photophobic :p But still, I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of everyone looking svelte and glam

blue eyes

Positive and focused!
I'm totally with you on that one. I'm raring to go tomorrow have lipotrim, whisk and black coffee ready.

It was my sons 18th so I did drink and had some chips but no excuses now, I want to be buying size 12's or even 10's.

Roll on tomorrow, oh by the way loulou I will collect my keto sticks tomorrow.XX

Oh its ok i'm a pro now I dont need the sticks to tell me i'm in Keto.....I just know cos my breath stinks and my fingers are cold! oh and i tend to feel fantastic as well. :)