Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by elizabethsmum, 15 December 2009 Social URL.

1. elizabethsmum

elizabethsmum Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I say that every time! Why can I not stick to this? I lost over 2 stone and have put it all back on! I went from a size 18-20 to a size 12-14 and I felt soooo good and then bam! I started eating really badly again,I am embarresed to say that I have joined SW so many times its a joke! I have PCOS and we want another baby, this should be motivation in itself but then I think "sod it, one bit of X wont hurt" I want to do this sooo bad! I am sick of feeling "frumpy" at 28..What keeps you motivated? I feel like as soon as I left the SW meeting it all crumbled, but I dont know why, why is it so hard to get started again? I have to be honest and say that I am lazy, I work full time and by the time I get home its 6-630 and I just want to do nothing..any advise will be great!

Kelly x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Start Weight:
    Bless your def not alone. I have yoyo dieted all my life but something has finally clicked. I did CD and got to target losing nearly 3 and a half stone. Switched to SW and put on a stone. I'm now trying to get the last half a stone off again but each time I put on weight I now tell myself to get a grip before it sprials. You need to find a diet you can stick too and like too. I'm doing CD and Juddd. Juddd is my life long diet which I know I can live with.
    Also a big motivation is clearing out my clothes. I have got rid of all my bigger clothes and refuse to buy any more in the next size up. Once they get tight it's time to lose a few lbs.
    Wish you luck.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.