okaaaaay here goes again

Emily2009

im starting tomorrow - again, so ill weigh in the morning and post my new starting weight and just start again from there. summer is coming and my figure aint getting any smaller lol im trying to remember the holiday and how fat i will feel if i have to wear shorts the way i am just now so thats my incentive to get going again.

Hi Emily good to see you back. Like you I have restarted. I have wasted the last few weeks. One week up and the next week down, I was wasting my money buying shakes etc as every morning I would have a shake but by mid afternoon I would be gorging myself on anything that had lots of carbs. This time I really am going to try harder. I think the only reason I lost some weight was by sheer starvation. I never managed to get into ketosis which is not a surprise as I was eating lots of carbs. Hopefully this time I will find the diet easy. I'm sure this time we will both lose all our excess weight

Heya Emily!

Welcome back! :)

i know thats the way i was, id stat the day full of positivity and by lunch or late afternoon i was eating all round me lol weighed myself this morning and im back up 13st 0.5lb so basically back to where i started.... hey ho had an allright first day ive not been perfect but a hell of a lot beter than usual. i went to tesco and got atkins bars and fruit and veg so here is to 100percent as of tomorrow!

Hi Emily - welcome back babes!

Great minds think alike - I'm re-starting on Monday (16th) as I'm pretty much back up to my original weight now, I've had birthdays, nights out etc etc, so I've cleared the next 4 weeks so I've no temptation in the hope to lose around 1 stone in 4 weeks.

I placed on on-line order with Rowlands yesterday for various shakes and bars, so it should be here by Monday - fingers crossed!

Take care xx

Hi Emily - welcome back babes!

Great minds think alike - I'm re-starting on Monday (16th) as I'm pretty much back up to my original weight now, I've had birthdays, nights out etc etc, so I've cleared the next 4 weeks so I've no temptation in the hope to lose around 1 stone in 4 weeks.

I placed on on-line order with Rowlands yesterday for various shakes and bars, so it should be here by Monday - fingers crossed!

Take care xx
Good to see you back again Alison. I looks like a few of us have given in to the dreaded carbs, and had a high old time eating whatever we liked. Good to see you are restarting soon and lets hope we ( you me and Emily) can stay focused and lose all our excess weight this time. Good luck

hey why dont u try it on ss a few days? i know if i followed it like im supposed to i would snack so much, but because its ss im fine.

xx well done for getting back on the wagon

Hi Kathleen - thanks for your welcome back and it's nice to be back! You've done really well to drop 15lbs - keep it up babes xx I'm so annoyed with myself for lapsing big style and re-gaining the weight and my s12s are sooo tight just now, so I'm really focused to shift this weight for the spring/summer - fingers crossed! It's also nice to see some of us "originals" still here on the forum, especially ones who have stuck to it!

Hi Charlotte - Thanks for your comments, I was thinking about doing sole source for a while to kick-start the diet - if I'm lucky and hoping to do it for 4 weeks to shift it quickly, however, I'll see how day one on Monday goes - bit of a mayhem day, up at 6.30am, daughter to nursery, work in the morning - collect daughter from nursery at luchtime - home and do what needs doing - collect son and friend from school - home and run about after the three of them and give them dinner - then off at 5pm to gymnastics with the boys - home again with Lucy - then off to an hours tums, bums and thighs class at 7pm....in bed by 8.05pm lol!!! (and probably snarl at hubby when he gets home from his easy little office job where he sits and drinks tea all day, as I'll be knackerd, hungry and run ragged! - not a good combo!). I did LL last summer/autumn and lost just shy of 4st in 12 weeks, so I know I can do it...just need to get my head in "that place" to succeed!

Also, BIG WELL DONE on losing 16lbs in 3 weeks - WOW!

Back