okay,lets do this

bettiepaige

you know that you need to lose weight.you know your clothes[yes,even leggings]have been replaced a few sizes up.you know youre lazy and need to shift yourself more.you know you need to make better food choices.you know all this,but,you also know that you don't care.that is,you didn't care,you always make/make excuses,until............................that picture.not the pic you cant look at because of how you look,but the pic you love of you and your sister only 2 years ago.a lot can happen to your body in 2 years,an awful lot of cadburys,lol.I love how me and my sister look in this pic,shes 21 years younger than me and looks lovely,me??well,lol,a few stone heavier,lol.I could blame my meds and menieres symptoms,but you know what??no more lying.bars upon bars of cadburys wholenut have done this.the pic in question is now my facebook cover pic to remind me what im aiming for.strange time of day to make this decision,especially as Christmas chocs and biscuits are upstairs,lol.and im out for lunch with my sister tomorrow.but,theres always a reason to start next week or next month.well,im 42 now,i cant put it off any longer,lol.okay,lets do this

hi,could have been better,lol,but,it could also have been worse.i made the best food decisions I could,in the places I was at.so,all in all,cant complain. the next 3 food days are completely under control.there is chippy involved on Saturday BUT that's one meal,and I can still control that.thanks for asking :)

strange day.its the first year ive sat down to do all the Christmas wrapping without half a glass of baileys and a tub of chocolates.it was so much quicker.its amazing how the pouring,drinking and unwrapping chocolates slows you down,lol.

this is ridiculous.i need to sort myself out.im the biggest ive ever been.tomorrow is the day I hit the scales.im really scared about what it says.my problem is junk.i cant stop.im even eyeing up the chocolate orange ive got to go in my sons stocking.ive had the paul McKenna cds delivered,you know,the I can make you thin system.im a vegetarian who doesn't really eat much veg,lol,yeah,might be a teeny problem there.god,im just so greedy.my son breaks up from school tomorrow,so I really do need to get a grip.to stop me eating anything else ive just come upstairs with a coffee.2 sachets of nescafe decaff cappuccino,with a splash of koko milk and 300ml water.tomorrow,peppermint tea when I go downstairs.an hour later,a tin of tomatoes,2 or 3 linda McCartney rosemary sausages and 2 sachets of nescafe caramel latte in a large mug with 300ml water and a splash of koko milk.before my breakfast I,ll get the wii out for some yoga.if im being honest I have to say that I only used it twice and that was 6 months ago.im not waiting til the new year.for lunch tomorrow,boiled rice,steamed veggies and slices of quorn roast with sweet chilli sauce.this might be the way to do this,planning it the night before.

well,im amazed.typing todays food plan out last night,worked.breakfast and lunch as planned.for tea I made an omelette with some quorn pieces,sweetcorn,2 eggs and a sprinkling of cheese.i had a couple of shortbread fingers and a thin piece of yule log as well,but on the whole,im very pleased.tomorrow im having the same breakfast.omlette and beans for lunch and egg fried rice for tea.planning works

thank-you.im ok for meals.whats getting me at the minute is Christmas snacks.in theory you buy stuff so you have it to offer people who come round,but in actual life,i don't like many people + eat it myself,lol.also,hot drinks.im not one for plain tea + black coffee,no,its cappuccino mix + ovaltines that are lush.i might actually have to stop buying them and make myself have hot lemon or peppermint tea.im considering joining a weight watchers class in January.i used to go and was a gold member years ago,but ive gained 4 stone since then.there is a new meeting on Tuesday morning only 10 minutes away by bus.i don't know.i talk myself into things,and then out of them,lol.I haven't planned todays tea,but think im going to knock up a pizza with self raising flour.quick + easy.

for tomorrows food im planning on a large caramel latte with sweetcorn + quorn omelette for breakfast.homemade potato wedges + egg yolk to dip for lunch.a tin of extra thick veg soup with ryvita for tea.fizzy orange + mint tea through the day.

im also considering more vegan foods in the new year.a lot more whole foods.out with the processed.i need to keep less oven ready food in,and more ingrediants.I will start to use the happy herbivore books more,eat to live,and how not to die book.basically,more starchivore.

I know this is a diet diary so is it wrong of me to say im excited for tomorrows food shop?im so excited,which is ridiculous as im not deprived through the year.right im not sharing food diaries for tomorrow,christmas eve or Christmas day.im not going mad but I want to eat doughnuts and cake without thinking about it.boxing day is starwars at the cinema and pizza hut for lunch.so sunday will be a normal on track day.on track til Saturday 2nd when pizza hut is being hit again on a day out.ive been reading some diaries on the 5:2 pages,looks like a doable woe.need to read a bit more about it.Happy Christmas all,x.

hello diary.ok then.happy with the scales today as I haven't gained over Christmas,its still at 13st4lb.yesterday I ordered myself the shaun T dvd collection called insanity.it has awesome reviews.food has gone very well so far toda.breakfast was 2 sachets of caramel latte in a large mug and a vegemite sandwich with seeded bread.2 caramel wafers mid morning.lunch was an instant shepherds pie.1/4 pk of pk mash,1/4 tin of beans,1/4 bag veggie mince and 20g gravy granules.im going to have another latte or cappuccino shortly.not sure about tea yet,and ive not worked out todays calories yet,but it looks fine at a glance.gosh,120 people have read my other diary entrys,that's fab.good luck everyone

ok,scales said 13st8lb a couple of days ago,and the same today,sooooooo,Christmas food has caught up with me.i am 4st over my weight watchers gold membership weight.thats just so disgusting.well,I say its disgusting,i feel disgusting but I know that id still eat a pk of chocolate biscuits if there was any in front of me.i really want to lose weight but I also want to eat.i just want to sit and eat crap all day.right,well,instead of cappuccino I had an options hot choc this morning.then 2 slices of 50/50 toast,1/2 tin of beans,4 sliced mushrooms 'fried' in frylight and 2 'fried' eggs,only ate the yolk.then another options.might do an onlette for lunch.for tea?maybe some veggie sausages in the slowcooker with onion gravy and carrots/broccoli/pots in the steamer.thats what im having,i just don't feel motivated.

ok,well that post from earlier sounded depressing,lol.ive been on asda website and changed a lot of tomorrows shopping to no jammy dodgers,no viscounts,no tortilla chips no..........lots of stuff,lol.ive ordered an aubergine,never used one before,or tried one,hopefully will be nice in a curry.lots of fruit ordered for smoothies.for strawberry + rhubarb soya yogurt-it will hopefully be nice with porridge.just need to go back on to change normal potatoes to new ones.ok,lets do this[did that sound positive enough?lol].ive used asda meatfree Lincolnshire sausages for tea.just put them in the slow cooker with bisto onion gravy.totally lush.

Back