Okay - mean it this time!!

k-nine

Re-start starts today. First target is to get through the first 4 days. Going to be out for much of today, rather than working at home, so hopefully this will start me off well. Good luck to everyone today.

k9
x

Good luck K-Nine - I'm also re-starting today having tried to do this twice before. This time though I feel I'm in the right frame of mind and now I've discovered this site I'm hoping everyone's weight loss stories and pictures will keep me motivated.

Start weight: 13st 3lbs
Target weight: 10st

Hi K-Nine, I am restarting today too ... now that the summer holidays are nearly over for the children (both back to school tomorrow).

Good luck everyone :)

Restart weight: 11 stone 13 pounds
Original weight: 14 stone 6 pounds
Lowest weight last time: 10 stone 13 pounds

Hope Day 1 flew by K-Nine!

I work from home too - but Im hoping it will help me to down the water lol - ive just gone out and got the large 5 litre bottle and will see how I wade through that tomorrow!

Hope you reach your first mini target - you'll be on cloud nine!

Natalie

GOOD LUCK
you know you can do this just think positive i am so happy today was my 1st weigh in and i lost 10lbs !! ok i have a lot of weight to lose 7 stone but now only 6 st 4!!!!

Excellent 1st weigh-in. That's a great incentive, isn't it?

Hi all,
Thanks for the encouragement. How's it all going? I have just done a test and I'm in ketosis. Yipee! Mouth tastes like the bottom of a bird cage but I'm okay otherwise. Stepped on the scales this morning and I am 4lbs down from Monday morning!! Only lost 5lbs the first week when I did this first time round. I can do this....I can do this... we can do this!
Jools
x

GOOD LUCK
you know you can do this just think positive i am so happy today was my 1st weigh in and i lost 10lbs !! ok i have a lot of weight to lose 7 stone but now only 6 st 4!!!!
well done that is fab real motivation x

Hi all,
Thanks for the encouragement. How's it all going? I have just done a test and I'm in ketosis. Yipee! Mouth tastes like the bottom of a bird cage but I'm okay otherwise. Stepped on the scales this morning and I am 4lbs down from Monday morning!! Only lost 5lbs the first week when I did this first time round. I can do this....I can do this... we can do this!
Jools
x
go jools !! yey well done x

:wave_cry:Hi there
Just wondered if I could join in as I desperately need the support. Back on SS/CD after losing nearly 2 and 1/2stone in 2006?07 and have gradually put it back on!!! :eek:Now back up to my heaviest at 15st 3lb and determined not to be a fatso this Christmas.

Welcome. Can we call you Hope for short??

Nearly reached my first target of SS for 4 days. Feeling pretty good at the moment. A little hungry and a horrid taste in my mouth but I can live with this for a while. Feeling slimmer already!

Jools
x

Hi everyone,

Well done to all of you who've got past day 4!

11 stone 7 and a half pounds this morning, so very pleased with myself :-D

Got a wedding to go to tomorrow, so will have to eat something, but shall try to just to eat meat (I don't like vegetables)!

Good luck ... shall we have a week 1 weigh-in on Monday ?

hope all is going well with you i had my second week weigh in this morning and i lost another 5lb thats 15lb in 2 week s i am feeling so much happier and confident that i can do this
i believe the key to success is to post as often as you can writing down how we feel is good therapy apparently lol so come on get posting:D

Bad, bad day for me yesterday. Spent much of the day trying to do my tax form on-line. The system kicked me out at the end of almost every page. Started to nibble with frustration, then ended up blowing it big time. I hopped on the scales this morning and can't believe hoe much I put on in one day! Obviously out of ketosis but trying hard to get back onto it this morning. Ho hum. Hope everyone is doing better. Wel done on your losses Gail.
Jools

Back