okay this time im really back!

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
hey guys!
im not sure if any of my lt forum buddies are still knocking about this place but i shall explain....
so last august i started lipotrim and was delighted with myself as i lost 22 lbs in just under 2 months! anyway then i faltered and havent really taken the whole thing seriously since october so the other day i decided enough is enough im not at my goal weight summer is coming and i need to get my ass into shape. so i went to my pharmacy and ive only put on 5 lbs! since october im delighted! seriously thats including christmas and the serious amount of alcohol ive been drinking (food isnt really my problem its booze)
anyway doesnt matter if your old or new come say hi we're all in this together and i have to say this forum was the biggest help last year!

anyway day 2! woop woop

Hi Vanilly! I remember you were on here last time I was. I too started it last august and by the end of september i'd reached my goal weight! I was so happy and managed to maintain up until christmas. Between then and the beginning of march i managed to put every pound back on. Totally my own fault as i went completed back to my old habits and was on a big binge from all the crap at christmas. I kept thinking ill start being good from next week, then it was the next week and id put it off and its kept going and going until I made myself cry as I was so annoyed and disgusted to have un done all the hard work.

So here I am back on LT, like you determined to reach goal ready for summer!

5lbs is excellent for over christmas! Im sure you'll reach your goal in no time!

Good luck and hope it goes well!

XX

Hey Vanilly
I was wondering where u were well Im back with 10 lb gain
got to goal and below but faltered too for the last month I have
one week done but as before won't weigh til end of week two hoping
two weeks on tfr and two on refeed should do it
well done only 5 lbs of a gain brava for coming back looking forward to
seeing your big loses every week X

hey girlies!
good to have the old support network back! well this is the end of day two for me and dear lord has it been bad! is it just me or is it a million times worse the second time round i have the worst headache ever! but fck it'll be worth it! weigh ins are now weds for me!! go team!!!!!
no shame in being back here guys we're doing the right thing x

Welcome back you guys and good luck!

Hey Vanilly

How you getting on? whens you first weigh in?

You finding it any easier yet?

x

First weight in is tomorrow love flying through it now definitely in ketosis today is day six though I pulled a muscle In my stomach doing sit ups ouch!!

oohhh vanilly my first one is tomorrow too and I want to get to about 11.5 too! fingers crossed!!!!

you'll have to let me know how you get on im going in about 1pm! i looked on my scales today and it only said 2 pounds lost! i swear i hate the bloody thing! i shouldnt even look at it! i cant just have lost 2lbs in my first week ive been really good! grrrr

hi to you all, and well done for losing the weight last time,you def will be able to do it again. im new to this site and started the lt tfr today, this is my 3rd attempt at it. got 3st 8lb to lose by june-july. my first day and already got a banging headache:( O well if i want to be skinny then i got to put up with the side effects. good luck:)

my w/i isn't until 6.15 tomorrow evening! I'm a divil with the scales - was down 8 when I weighed this morning but i'm always up more by the time I get home from drinking all day long! I'm gonna have to just throw the scales away! oohhh getting excited now!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow hun! Im sure it will be more than 2! Let us know xx

No news Hun will know tomorrow If I've not lost weight I'm getting a pizza ;)

Cheers emmie I need all the luck I can get can't wait to change my weight loss ticker

hey guys!
im not sure if any of my lt forum buddies are still knocking about this place but i shall explain....
so last august i started lipotrim and was delighted with myself as i lost 22 lbs in just under 2 months! anyway then i faltered and havent really taken the whole thing seriously since october so the other day i decided enough is enough im not at my goal weight summer is coming and i need to get my ass into shape. so i went to my pharmacy and ive only put on 5 lbs! since october im delighted! seriously thats including christmas and the serious amount of alcohol ive been drinking (food isnt really my problem its booze)
anyway doesnt matter if your old or new come say hi we're all in this together and i have to say this forum was the biggest help last year!

anyway day 2! woop woop

ive never seen your user name but i was here last august, lost 3 stone, ive gained 1 n half back, so here i am again

hey natalie i remember you i changed my name it was Vanilly! last i remember you were going on new nervous dates! hope it worked out well

Hope all you 100%ers are doing well. Well done for taking on the challenge of trying to lose the weight. It's not always an easy journey but you can and WILL do it.

Back