old el paso re fried beans.....

cara78

hi guys!! Hope you are all having a good week! I'm off to New York next week so I'm trying to be extra, extra good!! I've ordered a gorgeous size 12 dress which has arrived at the office that I'm about to try on!! woo hoo! anyway... I digress....
Slimming world website says that the above product is free on green!!?? can this really be true?! they taste too good and have sunflower oil in the ingredients! can anyone confirm this for me??? thanks xx

yes they're free on green and extra easy!! as the oil in there is so minimal the syns would be negligable

Yes those and the Discovery Refried Beans are also free (which you get in Asda). Really great for Mexican style dishes or Bean Burritos :)

yes yes yes! I love them! I make what I call mexican bangers and mash and have them with quorn sausages and a splash of passatta! thanks guys! C xx

Just be careful to buy the FREE makes. Not all of them are as low in oil as the OEP ones!!

I love them! With chilli, taco trays, quark as a sun for sour cream and jalapeños :D They definitely are mega filling too, proper stick to your sides food ;)

I love them! With chilli, taco trays, quark as a sun for sour cream and jalapeños :D They definitely are mega filling too, proper stick to your sides food ;)

I bought those taco trays you recommended and I love them xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I love refried beans in tacos with salad and grated cheese? Are they free just on EE and green or red too?

I am going to have some of these and syn the taco shells, very excited. Thanks for sharing this lovely little nugget :-D

Answering my own question here but just checked and they are free on green and EE. Now I am a red day girl but tomorrow I am going to make an exception and have a green day!! I also checked and taco shells are 66kcals. I calculated that 2 would be 7.5 syns. So tomorrow I am having these with salad and cheese. Loving that there is something new that I can have :)

Answering my own question here but just checked and they are free on green and EE. Now I am a red day girl but tomorrow I am going to make an exception and have a green day!! I also checked and taco shells are 66kcals. I calculated that 2 would be 7.5 syns. So tomorrow I am having these with salad and cheese. Loving that there is something new that I can have :)

If you have the discovery taco trays, they are 2 syns each! :D

Back